Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vial NPC Fix Ep 6

Discussion on Vial NPC Fix Ep 6 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
deleted

-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Vial of the sand mount 30$
07/10/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
I sell vial of sand 30$ by paypal you come to my server and get it (its bound on account youll get it on your account even on other servers) Post or Msg me if interested thanks guys! let me know guys need money for steam sales most vials go for 40$+ I got 1 now and have mats for a 2nd one let me know if interested!
[04.09.13] GigaByte v2.6 [FIX, FIX, FIX, FIX AND FIX]
09/11/2013 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 79 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock-hacks-bot s-cheats-exploits/2843300-11-09-gigabyte-public-v2 -7-a.html
a safe place to buy Vial of the Sands
10/29/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
:DGuy4game vial of the sands is on hot sale now.i got my Vial of the Sands from guy4game. 1899|WoW Mounts|World of Warcraft Mounts|WoW Flying Mounts|Guy4game I've bought from guy4game many times. Bought a few lvl 378 boe gears and several amounts of gold and i'm about to buy some more from guy4game. They're amazing and extremely trust worthy. for more infor. Guy4Game Reviews: Do you know a safe place to buy Vial of the Sands?Guy4game or Buyboe?
Novo's Easy WoW Server verbinden vial LAN switch
05/08/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Servus, bekomme mit dem Client keine Verbindung zum Server via Lan-Switch Hier meine bisherigen Versuche im Überblick, wäre für jeden Tip dankbar. lg Stephan http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7907/lanng.jpg grün = server realmlist; rot und blau mein beiden Client realmlist versuche ohne Verbindung. Lan Verbdindung funtzt bei anderen spielen zw den beiden Rechnern problemlos.