Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stuck with my private server

Discussion on Stuck with my private server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stuck with my private server

Hi,
I can't manage to get a private server working, for my usage only (so only localhost)

I searched everywhere and tried every single link but everytime there's an error.

It can be an error from the ps_game.exe (in the bin folder from server), an error in the client or an error in PSMServer_Mgr.exe, where everything is green but instantaneously transforms in red crosses

Is it possible that someone send me the link of a complete and functional server + client archive, where i just have to set up the sql and shaiya server

Thanks

So someone replied me to buy it, i will answer here cuz i can’t even answer in private.

Hey man, clearly don’t want to pay 50€ for a server where i just want to solo leveling with tood items that i never had cuz of the p2win. That just all i want bro, not massive players on pvp server T_T, and btw don’t want pay for a thing that i can do with the good files/clients
Old 02/09/2021, 22:37   #2

U

Old 03/29/2021, 21:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBlade40 View Post
Hi,
I can't manage to get a private server working, for my usage only (so only localhost)

I searched everywhere and tried every single link but everytime there's an error.

It can be an error from the ps_game.exe (in the bin folder from server), an error in the client or an error in PSMServer_Mgr.exe, where everything is green but instantaneously transforms in red crosses

Is it possible that someone send me the link of a complete and functional server + client archive, where i just have to set up the sql and shaiya server

Thanks

So someone replied me to buy it, i will answer here cuz i can’t even answer in private.

Hey man, clearly don’t want to pay 50€ for a server where i just want to solo leveling with tood items that i never had cuz of the p2win. That just all i want bro, not massive players on pvp server T_T, and btw don’t want pay for a thing that i can do with the good files/clients

tell me your discord i will help you if you still need
Old 04/07/2021, 18:42   #4

up

Tags
shaiya, shaiya private server