Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help ep 6.4 game.exe

Discussion on Need help ep 6.4 game.exe within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help ep 6.4 game.exe

hello, I'm looking for a game.exe with wings slot. I was able to start the server on ShaiyaRebellion files, but as you know they are secured. I searched literally everywhere for game.exe but neither works, and when it works, gameguard turns on. If someone has game.exe with slots for costumes, wings and pets, please download

Old 10/24/2020, 07:04   #2

Attached Files
File Type: zip game.zip (4.01 MB, 283 views)
File Type: zip game2.zip (3.21 MB, 214 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2023, 18:02   #3

help russian name game 6,4 russian name

how to change the color of the mobs for each level to the standard ones from the 5th episode?
Old 09/19/2023, 10:00   #4

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskr1234 View Post
help russian name game 6,4 russian name

how to change the color of the mobs for each level to the standard ones from the 5th episode?
Привет напиши мне в лс

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Redireccionar game.exe a updater // Redirect game.exe to updater
05/28/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hola, Buenos Dias.. Estoy buscando aquí y en varios sitios la forma de re direccionar el game.exe y continuo sin éxitos. Como es eso de re direccionar el game.exe? En muchos shaiya al abrir directamente el archivo game.exe no abre el juego sino el updater.exe. Me encantaría saber como es esto posible. probe maneras y maneras pero no di con la correcta. Desde ya Muchas Gracias y disculpen si cometí algún error al expresarme Hello, Good Morning .. I ' m looking for here and in...
[RELEASE]ResHacker to change to logo of your Updater.exe game.exe and CONFIG.exe
03/17/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
hi everyone its just easy and simple first download this one ResHacker http://resource-hacker.en.softonic.com/ Next: Run the Reshack_setup and install it then open the application and open your .exe next find your updater.exe or the game game.exe next click the icons and sub folder will show and open any of those folders
Neue Game.exe// New Game.exe
10/31/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hallo kann mir vieleicht jemand helfen beim entschlüsseln der Neuen Game.exe ich meine die ganz neue und nicht die hier schon im umlauf ist. Hello i need help for decrypt the new game.exe, i mean the new game.exe not the .exe from here. Sorry for my bad english
AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, NPCServer.exe
07/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Im now trying to connect to my server, but when I try to run AccServer.exe, MsgServer.exe, and NPCServer.exe theres an error. When I run AccServer.exe, it says server start.... kernel init ok. Then its will close. Then when I try to run MsgServer.exe an error message will pop up with Êý¾Ý¿âÁ¬½Óʧ°Ü! then I click ok, then it the following messages appear