Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Buff Size

Discussion on [Question] Buff Size within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Buff Size

First question : Hello guys i want to learn how can i minify the buff size ?

Second question :Actually i want to learn adding new features in Shaiya with DLL how can i improve myself?

Thanks for answers.
Old 09/05/2020, 11:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
@ Answer to the first question. I assume you wanted to make the time of buff smaller, if yes: in database it's PS_GameDefs Skills table, KeepTime value (in seconds). Or what do you mean by saying "minify the buff size"?

Answer to the second question is rather complicated. You need to know WHERE to inject and WHAT to inject. For example:
In this repo developer injects into packet sender and retrieves packets. Different developers are using different tools and languages, but mainly it's c++. You'll have to research, there are some examples in this forum. Hope it helps.