Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(HELP) Enchant Problem

Discussion on (HELP) Enchant Problem within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#Removed

#Removed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] about enchant overflow problem
02/21/2016 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
a friend sent me a script that download from forum about this fixed but he wants me figure out how does it work so here is............
Problem with Enchant lapisa
09/15/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
recently i have come in to a problem im not shure why but when the enchant lapisa are stacked they dont seem to display how many is in the stack it just looks like its 1 item but if u try to drop it it asks how many u want to drop if any one knows a lil about this please share i just dont want my players getting scammed or sumthing because they carnt see how many is in a stack it only seems to be this item doing this also
Enchant problem
09/04/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
I was looking for an answer to my question. Unfortunately, after a long search I have been unable to find it. it is possible that I overlooked something, if so I apologize. The problem is that I can enchant only helmets and weapons - there is no problem. but... the rest of the equipment and the shields can't be enchanted. when I try to insert the lapisia into place it behaves as if it didn't fit and was not suitable for enchantment. I just can't put lapisia in the space provided during...
Bukkit Server Essentials Enchant Problem
04/11/2012 - Minecraft - 3 Replies
Wenn ich bei Toomanyitems ein Item herausholen möchte kommt folgender Fehler: Specified enchantment cannot be applied to this Itemstack Es hat etwas mit essentials zu tun da wenn ich es raustuh es wieder klappt aber ich komme nicht drauf was es seien kann :confused:
Sicher enchant/// Perfckt enchant
03/17/2007 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
kann mir einer einen richtig guten enchant trick sagen/// Everybody knows a very good enchnat trick? *edit* for c5? Germanl2