Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I update servers to install new data?

Discussion on How do I update servers to install new data? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy How do I update servers to install new data?

Hi guys,

So I followed the HeX tutorial correctly to ensure i change my level cap in-game, I made a PS_game.exe bkup in which i edited with the HeX editor, when i changed all the offsets to match the new cap i wanted i then saved the PS_game.exe bkup and replaced the PS_game.exe in the PSM_Client/bin folder.

I also went onto my SQL and added in all the levels in StatusDefs from 60 up to 100 (This is the level i HeX'd in) So i made new cell lines such as 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 etc all the way too 100. Job roles were also filled in correctly etc.

I then added in ExpDefs all the required exp from 60-61 61-62 62-63 etc all the way to 99-100.

I executed both scripts and boom.. nothing changed in-game.. Why could this be? Thank you.
Old 05/08/2020, 22:59   #2

source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajjfurbz View Post
Hi guys,

So I followed the HeX tutorial correctly to ensure i change my level cap in-game, I made a PS_game.exe bkup in which i edited with the HeX editor, when i changed all the offsets to match the new cap i wanted i then saved the PS_game.exe bkup and replaced the PS_game.exe in the PSM_Client/bin folder.

I also went onto my SQL and added in all the levels in StatusDefs from 60 up to 100 (This is the level i HeX'd in) So i made new cell lines such as 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 etc all the way too 100. Job roles were also filled in correctly etc.

I then added in ExpDefs all the required exp from 60-61 61-62 62-63 etc all the way to 99-100.

I executed both scripts and boom.. nothing changed in-game.. Why could this be? Thank you.

Old 05/10/2020, 10:43   #3

Now days we use a cheat engine script to make the level we want from ps_game because depends on your ps_game it should have more then 25 address related to exp gain and level up. So probably you don't have changed levelup address of your ps game that's why it doesn't work... ( Correct me if I'm wrong)

Tags
gap, level, problem, server, shaiya