Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Any server recommendation?

Discussion on Any server recommendation? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any server recommendation?

HI, i used to play alot of shaiya back in the day and was trying to go back, but i dont know in which server should i play, or even if there is a server alive, so any recommendations im looking for a server with alot of players if possible

Old 02/06/2018, 11:00   #2

Received Thanks: 1,150
Check out the Advertisement section. There are many servers alive, which is a problem because most of them are bad, but feel free to choose one of them.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 18:06   #3

If you are the `back in the days` player and are looking for Ep4.5, then Conquest is going live this friday. No donations for full sets or any of that BS that kills the server

« [HELP] How to make a patch? | Help with weapon problem »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server recommendation
03/19/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all! I'm looking for a good private server to play on. So my question is which server is the best a.t.m , and which server do you guys recommend me. (I played ECSRO a long time ago.) Please help me with this question. Thank you.
Server recommendation?
12/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
-edit- I'm already playing at fire now, thanks for your replies. No need for further answers.:rtfm: lol -end edit- I'm about to start playing co again :mad: lol and I'd like someone to recommend me a server, I dun wanna play at water, I went there and its completely full of ninjas and there are still some bugs. I don't wanna join a server full of 2 rb (if there is one like that beside water) so, please your recommendation :confused:
server recommendation?
09/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm an old player of CO and was a member of epvp as well but quited long ago. Now I wanna start playing again and I'm looking for a nice server, what I'm looking for is a server with not too many high level players. Thanks in advance.
Need recommendation for a good Gunz Priv server
05/06/2008 - GunZ - 8 Replies
Could someone recommend me a good Gunz private server? One that isn't polluted with hackers everywhere? Oh and hopefully its not one of those greedy private servers that let you pay to play, be admin, get uber, etc. Cuz I was thinking.. I want a lot of premiums on Gunz. Honestly though, its cheaper to host your own version of Gunz than to buy all those premiums.