Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any active pvp server out there?

Discussion on any active pvp server out there? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any active pvp server out there?

Looking for active pvp server...little bit farm is ok..not to heavy on donator side
Old 11/12/2017, 06:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by empueksa View Post
not to heavy on donator side
You just blacklisted all of the servers out there.
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question: Is there any Rappelz Epic 6.2 Solus Aurum private server out there?
12/30/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
Just curious, This was the most favourite epic for me and was wondering if anyone has made a private server for that specifically not a modded version like TSP.
Question: Is there any Rappelz Epic 6.2 Solus Aurum private server out there?
12/29/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
Just curious, This was the most favorite epic for me and was wondering if anyone has made a private server for that specifically not a modded version like TSP. It was close to Epic 6.2 but I don't see the point in it if its going to get modded about.
Is there any good private server out there?
09/11/2013 - Last Chaos Private Server - 4 Replies
so is there a good LC private server out there?im not looking for servers with 1000x rates..30x-50x max would be good and with a nice class balance and the server has to be english based ofc as idk german at all thx in advance
Any active EU-Hosted servers out there?
09/07/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Eh well i used to be playing on Counleashed and it was great to FB/SS there as i had really good ping, no lag and the server was EU hosted. However, they have, for some reason changed the host to USA, therefore my ping is not as good. I was just wondering if there are any busy, active EU-hosted servers out there, if you own one, or know of one could you please reply to this post with the link, thanks!
Any active private server out there?
09/01/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Rising Force Online.. One of the coolest online game I've been playing since i was high-school(2006). I couldn't believe still this game and the players are still alive. No wonder every patch has a dupe its just because of players trying and trying to experiment something just exploit the game. No offense, but this is the one of the reason why me and my friends play back last year and stopped after a months because of school. And now, Me and my friends planning to play RF again. We miss all the...