Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

suggest for ep 4 server

Discussion on suggest for ep 4 server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
suggest for ep 4 server

Guys i need suggests for a good ep 4 server, thanks

Droprates,

exprates,

itemmall

etc..
Old 02/06/2016, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 260
As for me Shaiya UnderWorld was best server with ep 4

Have link maybe this will be usefull.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 08:50   #3

Need more suggests guys! Thanks for your suggest snick.
Old 02/15/2016, 20:02   #4

- Not more than x40 xp, will take a bit of lvling but not too much and everyone will be able to do it.
- lvl1, 20, 40 lvling sets with like +5, +12, +20 to stats or something like that (free ofc) along with lvl1 acc set that would give attk/move speed (amulet +2 mov speed, rings +1 attk speed each, no slots, no stats on either, loops with +2 to each stat or something like that) to make lvling fun and enjoyable.
- Scatter some useful drops throughout the maps where people will lvl so the lvling is both useful and not too boring. Lapis, fortune bags containing some items like coins etc. Map examples would be map 1, 2, 3, lanhar, AR, FL, AN, RC and aol equivalent.
- Max fortune bags that would drop only in pvp zone that drop enchant items, fortune coins, donation points, goddess gear on low %.
- Some custom boss in raigo or dd/jungle for more pvp over it.
- Absolutely no custom lapis crap, like 20 to all stats, 50 to all stats etc. Lapis should stay lvl1-6 and dual 1-4 with helm lapis lvl1 and ele lvl1s.
- All 34-58 sets to have a goddess version that would be lvl60 so the oj's stay same on all sets so people can have variety in gear.
- OI to be open only at certain times, a bit hard requiring at least 2-3 people to be farmable, can drop lvl6s from mobs, bosses lvl6s along with chance of goddess gear, flash ring (maybe flash ring with 1 slot or something to make it a bit different)
- Make or get someone to make you a few recolored (good quality recolored) sets that would be same stats but only for donations to make some money for the server that way too.

- When doing updates, there's no need to introduce something that would add another 500 stats to a person, just add for example special acc lapis that would give few stats more, or add custom sonics like Sonic of STR, sonic of WIS, sonic of DEX, that would give extra 10-15 single stat. Admins always overdo it with update without keeping in mind that people will donate for advantage even if it's 1 stat, so there's no need to kill the builds to make some money with an update.

There's more stuff you could do, and these are just some things i personally would like to see in a server since i loved EP3/4 on OS and imo there's nothing better than as close to that as possible stat wise, since most of pservers like to add those generic lapis' that makes everyone end up on exact same builds.

Anyway, good luck with making your server, hope you'll have fun with it.
Old 03/30/2016, 20:32   #5

a good pvp server doesn't need absortion and orange stats either(in ep 4).

maybe a good server needs to be totalli free and sell only nostrums or things like that for pvp. free servers call more people and if you sell nostrum pvp is more balanced but you will have donators too.