Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LAST RESORT private server....

Discussion on LAST RESORT private server.... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LAST RESORT private server....

Hello Everyone and this is [GM] Deathrupter from our new shaiya private server coming out ! [LastResort] . Now I'm going to leak some Info on the server! You will obviously start off with Ultimate mode. You will also have the same concept of Euro shaiya's web shop mall. GM's and GS, which have already been hired, will be monitoring you guys everyday. They will also try to get as many as PVP events going on for you guys. Not just for 1-60, but for the other zones as well. The leveling will be fast. Don't expect to level to 60 right away. I will make sure you need at least an hour to get to that level. Drops, is what you guys might be excited about. Basically, you won't be seeing goddess dropping from monkeys hehe, Freezing mirage will be spawned everyday, and I assure you that you will need to go there with your guild and take down freezing mirage and then enter cryptic!. There will be no level 65 yet and besides I think we will be running on the EP3 client for a bit to try it out and then we will run on EP4 Client if everything goes well and we get a decent amount of money from donators. Speaking of donators, we will make sure the donators will not be overpowered, but obviously the advantage will always be there. There will be some sort of balance, because, if godess gear is gonna be only obtainable from the dragons, you will then need to trade your rare godess items you from the dragon and trade it for ELE's . That's just an example. now, if you want to have a 1-15 toon, I will make sure that you will have to kill a certain mob that will only level you to 15. Let's talk about hackers, let me just warn you , you come to hack on our server, and your toon is gone... simple. Like I said my GS's and GM's are going to be active, so don't try to pull it off. We already have a registered domain so please take note of it incase this site or my post get's deleted : . Donators, I will not make things expensive, everything will be affordable . Let me Leak one of our packages that you can get for 4-10 $. I will make web mall with res runes being free and contis, just like EuroShaiya. let me Just leak a one package
The Ultimate Warrior/fighter Package:
3X OP Exclusives
54 Cape Of the Vengeance
2X sonic lapis
3 Elemental Chest
1x flash lapis
Clean -hit Nostrum
Uber Mount
(Just an idea)

Legends will drop from any mobs. Goddess you have to work for as I said previously. Oh! being a shaiya player that I am, I will be playing alot with you guys, you know pvp and all. You might think well , you will just being stronger then all. Wrong, I'm there to make sure everything is ok and have fun. I will have gear just like you.
ALSO TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS ON HOW YOU THINK THE SERVER WILL BE BETTER .

MORE INFO TO BE ADDED STAY TOONED.

WEBSITE IS OPENED.
Old 10/22/2009, 01:46   #2

Glad to see new news about this server...not really happy to see how the whole "open-beta testing register" is set-up..and if that's how it's going to be set-up, should be called "closed-beta" :/, Anyways, hope to see it open for free soon!
Old 10/22/2009, 02:07   #3

yes I agree , but we are not using this money for personal use, it's to upgrade to a better VPS. Which cost a lot per month. We need someway to support it.
Old 10/23/2009, 15:34   #4

elite*gold: 10
haha..u say in euroshaiya forum " We are working you for you guys to have fun. We want money "

and.. Im stilll waiting for ur server opens ( i wont pay 10US forplay :P )
Old 10/23/2009, 22:32   #5

I don't think anyone will pay to be a "open beta tester" because they will think "it's a scam" and im not saying it is, but I can bet that is why no one will pay, untill server is actually up and running for everyone to play.
Old 10/24/2009, 22:13   #6

elite*gold: 10
this server is pay to play
Old 10/25/2009, 01:08   #7

lol not a good server hehe
Old 10/25/2009, 05:40   #8

I see why it's called Last Resort, you would have to be insane and pay to be a Beta-Tester. Sorry but you really need to re-think your business model.
Old 10/25/2009, 10:08   #9

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by paketon View Post
this server is pay to play
^spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudeD View Post
lol not a good server hehe
^spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum09 View Post
I see why it's called Last Resort, you would have to be insane and pay to be a Beta-Tester. Sorry but you really need to re-think your business model.
Possum09 is totally right!
Paying to become beta-tester on a private server isn't....let's say good
i think you won't make a good business with that

but on the other hand, it's a good low-rate server