Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Serverfiles with 5.3+ content

Discussion on Shaiya Serverfiles with 5.3+ content within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Serverfiles (database) with 5.3+ content

Hello everybody !

Today i wich you to open ep 5.3+ dungeon on my server, but my database has not have these mobs and I don't have any ep 5 lua file (for exemple 145 for cryptic II) and obelisk.ini isn't correct And this fix : is no longer available...
I have already download a lot of others serverfiles but they don't have these mobs. (Or they have but client side data only so they don't attack)

I want too ep 6 map 75 76 and ep6 dungeon mobs but it is less important.

Don't say me please use search button because i search since 2days ^^

Thaks to reading
Old 10/21/2014, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,279
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 10/22/2014, 11:39   #3

Serverfiles tested :

And none of these has ep 5 dungeon monstres or 5.4 news monsters... and same for svmaps or obelisk.ini

And i have a question : Does it possible to make a debuff required to enter into a map ? Like on official servers, we must to have a debuff to enter into CTII (obtained by a quest) Is it on svmap ? because i haven't seen one serverfiles with this required debuff to use ales portal in 70 map
Old 10/22/2014, 16:02   #4

Received Thanks: 3,286
Quote:
Today i need you to open ep 5.3+ dungeon on my server, but my database has not have these mobs
you wish to, you don't need to.

The monsters definition, client AND server side, is frequently released.

The "" thread contains all required data (and is just one of the last posts).

Since you are supposed to be smart and thus not dependant of someone else posts, and/or efficiency of a search engine, shStudio lets you generate all needed information - in their right format - from the AGE files; it also has been repeated and explained 10+ times - the BinarySData files of an OS client contain the client AND the server information.

Quote:
I don't have any ep 5 lua file (for exemple 145 for cryptic II)
nobody have them, the sole known files are the 111 up to 125 ones.
several threads related to the LUA engine and syntax exist, read them, improve your knownlegde and define these files.

Quote:
obelisk.ini isn't correct And this fix : [tiny release]Obelisk.ini is no longer available...
and you aren't able to "make it correct" ?!? despite the hundreds of posts on this and despite the simplicity of this file ?

Quote:
I have already download a lot of others serverfiles but they don't have these mobs. (Or they have but client side data only so they don't attack)
Cf 1st point. downloading a "lot of" ... everything and anything is an option; another one is to get what is required and to work with it.

Quote:
I want too ep 6 map 75 76 and ep6 dungeon mobs but it is less important.
Cf 1st point. the AGE clients contain valid and comprehensive 75.svmap and 76.svmap.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2014, 16:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878
you wish to, you don't need to.
Yes, sorry. (i edited my message)

Quote:
the BinarySData files of an OS client
Wow ! thank you very much !, (I had never see this file on my clients ep 5.4 and 6.0/6.1 I have never download ep 6.3 and above clients)

Quote:
several threads related to the LUA engine and syntax exist, read them, improve your knownlegde and define these files.
Yes, before post my topic, i was reading but i asked to don't do a thing already existing

Quote:
and you aren't able to "make it correct" ?!?
Humm, it's a good idea

Thank you very much ! my monsters now attack me

And what about this :

Quote:
Does it possible to make a debuff required to enter into a map ? Like on official servers, we must to have a debuff to enter into CTII (obtained by a quest) Is it on svmap ? because i haven't seen one serverfiles with this required debuff to use ales portal in 70 map
? I now thinking is only on real nexon's ep 5+ ps_game.exe i'm right ?
Old 10/22/2014, 17:31   #6

I would assume your last point to be under the portal definition and somewhere else if it was to work at all.

What CAN be done is needing a certain Mob to be killed for a portal / access to be unlocked... and there are many examples of that already existing in our files, making it very easy to replicate.

I would suggest to maybe look into that and perhaps combine a few things together (Lua from Nubness and others in the thread you posted) and this portal def.
Then, make a mob that you have to kill (part of a quest for example) but have that mob us a certain LONG debuff skill at the last 5% of it's HP, so that you in essence have the 'debuff' to access the map you want, but in reality it would be the kill that lets you access.