Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]double items p.server

Discussion on [HELP]double items p.server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]double items p.server

Hi u can give me soft or other for double items? :| in server private
Old 05/03/2014, 22:33   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 05/04/2014, 00:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
I dont understand what you mean. Are you asking for a program to dupe the items? (hack and the request is forbiden) or A fix for it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Items on Eagle server (Including +12, Gems, Garments And lots of composing items)
09/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
I have played conquer for many years and decided to quit long time ago.. I might not be known on epvp, But i'm deffiniatly thrustworthy. And since there is allot of scamming going on on the internet i won't be the one going first but i don't mind to use a middleman like "www.playerauctions.com" (Sorry if i'm not allowed to mention website) It's just that i know that Transactions through that site are thrustworthy. I will be making screenshots and record the trades to make sure that the...
[Buying] Items auf Origins Server , bzw. Suche jemand der Items spawnen kann.
05/17/2013 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
Moin ich suche mehrere Items auf einem bestimmten Origins Server. Wer möglichkeiten hat welche zu suchen oder zu spawnen soll sich bei mir melden. bitte direkt mit skype addy in der pm
Trade> Pantera Server acc/items FOR> Tortus server items/pets
05/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
~Poofri Was HERE!~ Hola all! got a 116 sin on pantera has full gear + cs helm r5 and has a 109Sb on the same account has wep n armr and cs helm but the boots and gloves are lv 1/5 and are +5 on both only good pet on the acc is a 82 +10 sally the acc will come with: full email change dob+ name for acc + the original acc link email interested in: Tortus server rupees/pets/items NO ACCOUNTS
HowTo double items/penya (nur ältere pserver)
05/21/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
Nabend, da das ganze auf den offi server jz nicht mehr geht, hab ich mir gedacht ich mach ein public tut dazu wenn das schon jemand gemacht hat D= erschlagt mich nicht ^^ also ihr braucht einen älteren server (akt 1 bin ich mir ziemlich sicher das noch funktioniert(akt 1 hat aufm offi funktioniert), akt 2 kA) 2 accounts und kohle oder was wertvolles (npc schwerter verdoppeln bringts nicht xD) weiters braucht ihr eine angekündigte maintenance was bei den meisten pserver schon mehr zum...
Items verdoppeln / Items Double ???
11/29/2007 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
ich hab da mal ne frage.. ich hab gehört mann kann die Items verdoppeln.. kennt sich einer damit aus? oder habt ihr davon nichts gehört??? _________________________________________________ ______ I have got to ask ne ... I have heard the man Items can be doubled .. So one knows? Or have you not heard of them? _________________________________________________ _______ sry for my bad english this is google english -.-