Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Too many servers

Discussion on Too many servers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Too many servers

First i want to say that i dont have anything agaisnt anyone this is just my oppinion.
There are way too many servers... anyone know that. In the last 4 days there are 4 new servers advertising here (1xday).
Before opening an other one try to think first. There are some good server but they dont have players. Why? Because there are too many servers.
With this i want only to say this. Before opening an other server try to think.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2014, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
I am sure this will lead to "drama". You can't just QQ about this now. It's people wish to open an server. No one rules and also Nobody is Perfect.
Old 04/07/2014, 17:50   #3

Im not trying to create any "drama" i was just saying and i repeat i dont have anything with anyone i want only to say that they should think before opening a new server
Old 04/07/2014, 18:35   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,450
As much as I agree with andr3y_you96, I am as powerless as anyone else in preventing people from making new servers. One does not simply tell someone that their server is not needed.

I could of course write a big wall of text explaining why 90% of these people shouldn't be making servers, but it's all useless, I've done it before and nothing changed.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/07/2014, 18:45   #5

Im not saying that anyone should make a server. Its nice to have a new one from time to time but actualy there is a new one every day.
Old 04/11/2014, 17:57   #6

Problem is not ppl making new servers, problem is those new servers, they last for a week or two. Sometimes 'cause they dont know what to do with them, sometimes 'cause those adm soon realize "oops... it wasnt that easy to keep it going on", or they just get bored, and close them. Result: frustated players.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/12/2014, 12:31   #7

The amount of new shaiya servers has actually decreased from when any idiot that knew one or two things about a DB was making a server.

with the growing threat of attacks and other issues that shaiya servers are rising many servers has thus closed there doors for good and in result smaller amounts of servers has begun to arise in epvpers and other sites.

but in the end there is nothing to be done about how many come out due to people have there own thoughts and ideas thus making it impossible to control weather someone wants to make a server or not, all we can do is hope better servers come out within time