Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Needs a DEV

Discussion on Needs a DEV within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Needs a DEV

hello I need DEV to help me out on my shaiya srver so I cn get it up and running I hop. if u can help me out my Skype kovu.kovu / Angel/star plzz let me now if u can help me with it so I can get my friends on to play ty
Old 11/05/2013, 05:09   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
No developer is needed to get a server running. If you cannot do that on your own after I wasted 1 hour on Team Viewer this summer, then you're a lost case, sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2013, 19:03   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

I must agree you nubness.
To get a server running, there isn't needed a developer.

Tell us what your problem is. Maybe we can help you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 10:00   #4

elite*gold: 70
but well, tbh, if you cant even set up the server, how will you fix all the bugs, create/edit gear etc... maybe you just join with your friends on a active and good server, there are lots of them atm
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2013, 01:49   #5

WOW UR RUDE numbness I DONT UNER SAND THE *** SQL SIO I NEED A DEV AND SOME STAFF TO SO I CAN GET MY GAME UP AND RUNING AND IF U DONT HAVE STUFF TO HELP ME WELL UTJER PPL DO
Old 11/15/2013, 09:09   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aspen_15 View Post
WOW UR RUDE numbness I DONT UNER SAND THE *** SQL SIO I NEED A DEV AND SOME STAFF TO SO I CAN GET MY GAME UP AND RUNING AND IF U DONT HAVE STUFF TO HELP ME WELL UTJER PPL DO
Look left, between Tab and Shift. Press it.

Oh and btw, nobody owes you a **** thing and I bet nobody's gonna waste their time trying to help you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2013, 11:24   #7

Quote:
Hi you, just step by step. Let start with Omega Server. You want to know how to create a new boss? Google it to this forum. You want to make a new account in SQL? Google it to this forum, nubness not rude to anyone, he just wants to make you better, that the way a man call "nub" does =))
Old 11/15/2013, 17:43   #8

Learning sql is may be the most important thing you should do first. If you don't, how would you prevent your Staff from doing "bad things", like giving freebies to 'friends', over-stating other friends, even selling AP with out you even know it. Messing the DB and saying 'omg boss, we got hacked we need to rollback ' (hint, anybody? xD)
A trusty staff is way hard to find.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2013, 00:35   #9

oo ya well if I under stud pc talk I wud not ba e asking for more help
SO THAT IS Y I NEED A DEV OR SOME 1 TO WALK ME THOW IT ALL SO I CAN GET IT
and I just lost everthing on my SQL and my pv srver that I have SO I NEED HELP !!!!!! I WIILL PAY FOR SOME 1 TO HELP ME qqqqq

oo ya well if I now and under stud pc talk I wud not ba e asking for more help

and I just lost everthing on my SQL and my pv srver that I have SO I NEED HELP !!!!!! I WIILL PAY FOR SOME 1 TO HELP ME qqqqq
Old 11/17/2013, 05:01   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Quote:
oo ya well if I under stud pc talk I wud not ba e asking for more help
SO THAT IS Y I NEED A DEV OR SOME 1 TO WALK ME THOW IT ALL SO I CAN GET IT

oo ya well if I now and under stud pc talk I wud not ba e asking for more help

You should learn it by yourself to build up a P-Server.
The Shayia Community will also help you to understand the development which you need to do it.
But with this post you showed me, that you don't want to learn it.
I close this topic now because you don't want to learn. You only want to have a user (person) which makes the work for you and he will get nothing for this. Make a new topic, if you want to learn it and you need our help.

#closed