Actually, if I think better, you can make it appear in the corner of a screen too, so my bad as well
Making it a circle - Look for the .tga file responsible for that in Data\interface
Making it transparent - The same file
Rearranging stat order - game.exe reversing, I could do it for you if you accomplish the first two, because I'm too lazy to check all interface files that might be somehow related to the item on hover.
Making it appear in the corner of the screen regardless of pointer position - again game.exe reversing, I could try to do that as well, can't promise anything though.
SMC Item Edit Error 09/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies hello
SMC Item Edit Error.
Creator what should I write ?
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/3493/adszplo.p ng
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4372/56375146. png
Item Atk. Pwr. Edit! 04/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hey guys.. I just discovered some wrong in my server.. There is problem with 12 dg weapons.. I mean 12 Dg Normal weapon have same pwr with 12 Dg Nova weapon..
If , 12 dg Nova +5 staff have = 6100 Mag pwr
So, 12 dg Normal +5 staff have = 6100 Mag pwr
How i gonna fix it?
How to edit Item Mob ProTo Help 03/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies Hello epvp.
I whant to ask u how I can edit mob and item proto ?
I know that somebody have got creative this kind of program but i can not find it ;;/
(This themaa)
Can somebody give mi link fore this program?
Need Help in edit item.edf ^^ 08/18/2011 - RF Online - 1 Replies Can someone please help me the way to edit the item.edf so i can use the higher level weapon like intense hora sword or hora bow ^^
I have done edited item.edf by my self but i still need to use the hotswap method T_T
Are there more hex that i still need to edit? Which one? Can somebody the me a clue?
If somebody know which hex i must edit please PM me ^^
Or you can PM me the link to download the edited item.edf
Thank you ^^
edit an item 03/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies Im currently trying to exchange 2 items in the data filez.
in /share/item/itemetc.csv i exchanged the itemIDs but now just effect of the item and the description changed but not the picture/model. So if i go on that item with my mouse i see the stats and stuff of the new item but if i look on it in the inventory or on the ground it still looks like the old item. So im asking u what else do i have to edit?