Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade/WareHouse Disconnection bug

Discussion on Trade/WareHouse Disconnection bug within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade/WareHouse Disconnection bug

Hi epvpers i have a big problem, well i need to know how i can fix a **** trouble that disconnect and makes that my user lost some items, this ocurre when they make any trade with other players or when they use a warehouse, the most strange is that this is not general, are cases particular, also in some case the server makes rolled back. please i need help with this problem. i have 4 months with my server and i never had this problem

sorry for my bad english
Regards
Veyron

i forget say that, i tried many things and nothing it works u.U
Old 09/11/2013, 06:01   #2

well i could fix the problem

good luck
Old 09/11/2013, 17:12   #3

#Request close.

#- Told to Autrux.
Old 09/14/2013, 16:26   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
bug, shaiya help, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disconnection
09/23/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
We are sorry but we just got this letter and we comply with the msg " To Elitepvpers The account Cataracts - Daemon Strother has been reported for multiple crimes by the US state department of illegal Child sexual abuse! law § 2243 - Sexual abuse of a minor or ward: (a) Of a Minor.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or...
HTD Disconnection
07/17/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
I tried the new method to use cheat engine by suspending the game, works perfect and all, also tried to do that HGWC.exe into .old thing, but the game seems to disconnect me with a HTD everytime i enter a game with a fp'd weapon. Anybody got a solution to that? Thanks in advance.
[HELP]Disconnection
03/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I got dced when i make my char lvl 255 and also i cant buy anything from the shopping mall,all items are bugged..plz tell me how to solve these problems
Disconnection
07/27/2009 - Archlord - 11 Replies
I'm asking me if there is a way to diconnect a player without to be GM. Somethink strange happened to me many time. I ks Someone (i know, it's bad... ::) ). And few second after i'm disconnected from the server. The reason is not my internet connection because on the same pc and on another pc (laptop connected in the same router in the same way : cable), i have Other Archlord sessions on the same server and they are not disconnected. Does it come from a GM or does it exist a tips to...
Disconnection!
08/17/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Guys, im sry to be asking this, but i searched all the disconnetion topics but non of them could answer me. Like when i vac if i grab too many mobs like 30+ i get DC like i stop n when i go hit the mobs i cant i execute the skill but dont hit them... PC is top line...