Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

dropbox

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dropbox

Hello I wonder if when our dropbox is opened
The objects in the drop boxes you could it not be stacked one upon the other so that the opening is faster? Storage and also thank you : RTFM:

Old 08/19/2013, 04:11   #2

Special code "42" in item.db refers to it being an open-able item. The number in the reqVg column points to the corresponding number in itemcreate.ini. And the grades and numbers listed under that bag number in itemcreate.ini refer to what grade drops from that bag and its percentage chance of dropping.
To make them stack higher, simply change the count column in item.db to whatever number you want, like 255.

If you want a tutorial on how to create these bags you can open, let me know in this thread and I will write one.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2013, 14:18   #3

Blitz, I think he was asking how to make the items that come from the bags stack on each other automatically, as they are generated (since as of now, your pack rapidly fills up with single "stacks" of items). I do not know how to do this, just wanted to clear things up. x)

But thanks for posting a nice simple explanation on how to do fortune bags!
Old 08/19/2013, 18:43   #4

Received Thanks: 3,035
My understanding of the question was also that one. And I haven't response.

The least we can assume is that the client game contains (at least) 2 subroutines to insert an item into the player's bags.
One is used when an item is looted (automatically distributed in a party or picked off the ground), this method looks for any items with same type, typeID and stack the new item(s) in the current stack if the 'count' limit is not reached (or it create a new stack).
The second is used duriong trade with other player, purchase from NPC, receiving of quest reward and receiving item generated by a fortune bag (item with special field settled to 42), for all these cases the method looks for the first available (empty) slot.

Both likely end with a notification trame sent to the server to let it know that the item was stored in slot 'S' of bag 'B', if one is able to set a breakpoint at this point and them trace thru t-he calling code, may be it could be possible to change the second method to call the first one instead. But may be the initial assumption is incorrect.

Old 08/19/2013, 20:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven View Post
Blitz, I think he was asking how to make the items that come from the bags stack on each other automatically, as they are generated (since as of now, your pack rapidly fills up with single "stacks" of items). I do not know how to do this, just wanted to clear things up. x)

But thanks for posting a nice simple explanation on how to do fortune bags!
****. Well, I don't have the answer for that. Great , now I will have that circling my brain forever too >.>
Old 09/07/2013, 05:18   #6

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 5,014
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

« Exclusiv Weapons for Shaiya [News] | NEED DEVELOPER »