Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hello Epvpers again.

Discussion on Hello Epvpers again. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Epvpers again.

Hello there, Was some time ago i made a topic.

I have got following problems:
I did set up a server to get ready for Public, But i have a little problem with the client. I need to get the script for the client as it is right now before starting to change everything.

were do i get the scripts for the Client? Since this client were not used with this SQL i will have to add the scripts into it. But i do not have those. i know i should get them by Patching the client normaly. But since im not the one that started with this client i wont have the scripts for it. Are there any way to get them and if so how?

Second problem:
Im using a VM with Hamachi, But of some reason i cant connect to the game with the IP of Hamachi. If im right i should use the Hamachi IP for Game.exe and Public IP. The rest should stay 127.0.0.1.

Passwords and Names for SQL/Inis are already configed right and i can run the server with the VM's IP thru a router in my home network so its nothing wrong there.

Thx for helping!

« [Request]Need a bit of help... | Heeeeeelp »

Similar Threads
Hi Epvpers
03/18/2013 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
Wollte mal Hallo sagen :)
Hello Epvpers
02/20/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, I do have got a little problem. Then i have change stats lvl etc on a Datasaf file with SHstudio i cant save it. It keep yelling for a vaild Model.. The problem are that the Model "Field" Are empty..
Thanks EPVPERS!
06/27/2012 - Main - 2 Replies
Just wanted to say thanks to EPVPERS! I'm new member and managed to sell some conquer gear on here sooo fast, I found a really nice legit buyer from my server and the trade went brilliant. Without this website I would'nt of sold these gears half as fast and get the extra cash I needed to buy the car I wanted so big thumbs up! I will spread the word!:pimp:
Hello Epvpers
12/06/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi My name is Johnothon Im 14 im a gamer i play plently of games mostly a gears of war player I kick ass in it playing online with friends I found out about ElitePvpers when i found out about Conquer Online I havent played it long but i know what it has to deal with etc Im learning to code from a friend who is teaching me some of hes tricks But im still looking for a C# Teacher if anyone want to teach me =) Ive played wow didnt like it so much but my cousin alex plays it allot
HELLO Epvpers!
07/30/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi! pleasure to meet all of you here in elitepvpers.. i'm new here..and my friend tell me about this site is good.. hope i can learn more here..of course with your help...^_^ :):):):):):):):):):):):)