Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hello Epvpers again.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Epvpers again.

Hello there, Was some time ago i made a topic.

I have got following problems:
I did set up a server to get ready for Public, But i have a little problem with the client. I need to get the script for the client as it is right now before starting to change everything.

were do i get the scripts for the Client? Since this client were not used with this SQL i will have to add the scripts into it. But i do not have those. i know i should get them by Patching the client normaly. But since im not the one that started with this client i wont have the scripts for it. Are there any way to get them and if so how?

Second problem:
Im using a VM with Hamachi, But of some reason i cant connect to the game with the IP of Hamachi. If im right i should use the Hamachi IP for Game.exe and Public IP. The rest should stay 127.0.0.1.

Passwords and Names for SQL/Inis are already configed right and i can run the server with the VM's IP thru a router in my home network so its nothing wrong there.

Thx for helping!

« [Request]Need a bit of help... | Heeeeeelp »