Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bugged Items

Discussion on Bugged Items within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bugged Items

So i kind of created a "Bug Item" in my warehouse. now i get a disconnect everytime i attempt to load any of the characters on that account, is there a way to fix it?
Old 06/19/2013, 13:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
simply delete it from database

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bugged items frage
06/24/2011 - Diablo 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hab heute eine eth 45 @ st gefunden mit 0 sox und würde sie gern buggen. Meine frage ist nun welches rezept ich dafür nehme und ob ich durch das buggen eine bestimmte anzahl an sockeln dann von 1-4 bekomme oder ob er gleich 4 rein macht?! Durch larzuk macht er 4 rein aber dann ist es nicht bugged oder?
[help] 60-70 items bugged
05/29/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Added the 60-70 items...on my ep4 db some i can equip some i cant. for some reason they have 0 endurance... dont no how to fix any suggestions?
Bugged Items ?
03/21/2010 - Diablo 2 Trading - 7 Replies
Ich sehe des öffteren Items die als Bugged gekennzeichnet werden, was genau soll das bedeuten ? bzw. Wie macht man items Bugged ? welchen vorteil hat man dadurch und ist das Bann-fördernd ?
Bugged ITEMS ! buff stacking & no disappearing
11/04/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
For arcemu some of these may work on Hearthstone, mangos and trinity or some other core talisman of ascendance-Talisman of Ascendance - Item - World of Warcraft the item gives on the fifth stack 200 SP the buff is suppose to fade after 20 sec but on arcemu it stays until u die Jom Gabbar-Jom Gabbar - Item - World of Warcraft same bug as talisman of ascendance but here it just give 65 AP Mind Quickening Gem-Mind Quickening Gem - Item - World of Warcraft