Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a PServer to be GM on.

Discussion on Looking for a PServer to be GM on. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Looking for a PServer to be GM on.

What the title says. It's hard to become a GM without already being one and being known. I'm looking for a server to start me out as a GM. I know my way around GM commands ect. Have had a "Test server" that only i could access setup before. But can't pay the 1500+ a month to pay for a server ect. I can provide proof of identity, just as a trust thing. So you know who I am. Can be active every day. I'm always on late (central US time) when staff are rarely on. Can be on every day. PM me, skype charles.dylan.cobb1 lmk
Old 05/26/2013, 09:41   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
As I, as well as plenty of other people have said it in the past, this isn't the right way to become a GM; you either create your own server, or work your way up the ladder in an already existing server.

Every server is different, so the fact that you know the commands is nothing, as you can have them all written down in order to use the (it is quite unnecessary to learn them all to be honest), and to have a test server takes top 1 hour if you follow the tutorials around here.

Go on a server, get to know the server and the community, earn the respect of people, and start from there, being a GS and keep going up. Nobody will hire anyone from here as a GM, it simply isn't going to happen...
Thanks
1 User