Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection With Server Has Been Disconnected ERROR 0

Discussion on Connection With Server Has Been Disconnected ERROR 0 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection With Server Has Been Disconnected ERROR 0

hello when i choose serwer i have loading and this :Connection With Server Has Been Disconnected ERROR 0 . How fix this???
Old 05/19/2013, 08:11   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Error 0 can be different things, the most simple one would be a mismatch between client and server files. Check out your logs, they'll tell you useful information about this issue
Old 05/19/2013, 11:27   #3

elite*gold: 5
Also check your linked servers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connection with the server have been disconnected error 0 shiya
03/20/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I researched several times here in search of a solution, I found several topics about it and did my best, so I can not solve my problem, I would have someone who could give me that help. Sorry for my english because I'm using google translator. rsrsr. Thank you ...
connection with server has been disconnected error 0
08/18/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi all i followed step by step Omega's shaiya private server tutorial and i noticed other ppl get the same error as me . Some of them are using other clients .. for example OS EP5 client , but i am using the one that is used in the tutorial. I make new topic so all that have this problem can check here and finish thier servers. So here is the problem .. Everythink works fine and everythink is correct I go to game->Type ID and Password->Select my shaiya server->Make character->Press start...
HELP!! Connection with the server hawe been disconnected error 0
06/20/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello from the start i tray to use this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-de velopment/1145260-share-tut-shaiya-5-3-a.html files to set up my server but i dont want to use GSQL i prefer to use mine 2008 R2 express so i add data base file to my database not that GSQL. change all paswords start server all >>> greens i enter commends into login and game know im ready to login to game ok i loged in i chose server and bam error ''Connection with the server hawe been disconnected error...
connection with server has been disconnected - ERROR 0
08/22/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, I have set'd up a server, and came up ok, no problems. I connected, created a toon and when i select a toon and click "start game" came up this message: connection with server has been disconnected SERVER 0 I dont know what is happening, really, i look in the logs and there is nothing about it.
Connection to the server has been disconnected ERROR 0
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
i have download the server and every thing is working fine... but when i go to click my toon and click "Start" it pops up with that annoying message :confused: please help me, i would really appriciate it ^^