Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error 10053

Discussion on Error 10053 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error 10053

Hello,

I am receiving 10053 error when I try to trade an item. Different from Ep5 ,Ep6 has one more button on the trade window : "Confirm" button.That is my problem.
I cant press "OK" button without pressing "Confirm" button and when I press "Confirm" ,it disconnects me and showing "Please try to reconnect to server. ERROR 10053"

Logs are clean in the server side.There is no error appearing.That is why I am thinking the problems cant be because of wrong ps_game.exe.If it was so,there should have been errors in logs in my opinion.
Futhermore,everything is working well in ep6 client. New Character selection screen and new character creation screen.If my game exe hadnt been ep6 ,it would not have run these files in the client.(I tried some ep5 game exes they dont go after server selection so I am sure game.exe and ps_game.exe fit each other.)

Any idea or help leading me to the right way will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04/02/2013, 05:45   #2

Edit here are the logs idk if these are the corrects one
Attached Files
File Type: rar Log.rar (19.3 KB, 64 views)
Old 04/03/2013, 23:00   #3

DB gamedef connect error

The answer is clear, if you read carefully in the log files. So that is your issue.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2013, 11:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Shaco. View Post
DB gamedef connect error

The answer is clear, if you read carefully in the log files. So that is your issue.
Problem is with his/her sql

1st, DB linking is bad or your using Shaiya123 and deleted your sa

2, check your your sql configuration setting and no not sql your sql config