it works
works perfectly, I deleted row id.
Last thing:
1) before I extract the data with data file tool Shaiya
2) I make my changes, I will save the file cash.sql, and what I have changed.
3) convert the date extracted in data.sah.
4) I put everything in the game folder
5) run the cash.sql (work)
6) Launch the game
I think go well, or else a mistake?
Thank you for all
If it works then you did everything right. However, if it doesn't, then you did something wrong.
It should be working, just let us know if it doesn't and say what error you're getting.
If it works then you did everything right. However, if it doesn't, then you did something wrong.
It should be working, just let us know if it doesn't and say what error you're getting.
first of all thanks to all for the help
So, I ran the cash.sql in sql, and no errors have occurred.
I I put 999,999 dp
I ran the game, I go in item mall, I select the object that I want to buy, I buy it and sbammmm .. Error 0 etcc, the server disconnects.
What else is wrong now?
I know that it is almost ...
Remember that to make sure as of what is going on and what is exactly causing you issues, you must check on your logs before asking anything, as they will tell you exactly what is happening.
Remember that to make sure as of what is going on and what is exactly causing you issues, you must check on your logs before asking anything, as they will tell you exactly what is happening.
to me by mistake the client side, not server. the server side and stable, and I can play for hours .. but when I use the item mall to me by mistake 0 .. and disconnects the server. where control registers.
Ty all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness
The Game process(game server) crashes or just your client ?
If it's the game server that crashes, then follow .
I look the tutorial, but my services is active...
help me pls
Do you have any problem with ExpDefs ?
Check PSM_Client\Bin\Log for PS_GAME__systemlog
In the end there could be something about exp. If there is, your ExpDefs table isn't good, and I could help you with it.
[Mall] Item Mall Problem 02/01/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies when buying items in ITEM MALL = dc
but have item in inv after log in again
we want fix it
ITEM MALL 05/18/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies Can someone help me with this problem ?
itry these two forums :
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-de velopment/1030923-mini-guide-fixing-item-mall-cras h-5-minutes.html
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya/444339-rel ease-fixing-shopmall.html
but got still a stupid disconnected !
[REQUEST] Item mall item for 0 silk 12/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies Hello ,
I am trying to make some item mall items to 0 silk but there is a problem when i put the cost to 0 silk the users can not purchase the items.
Only cost to 1 or more is working ...
Any idea where is the restriction about this ( maybe a stored procedure ? )
Cordialy,
ITEM MALL 09/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies i need item mall where add avatars ?
item mall 07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies i have a problem, everytime i go to different servers i cant see anything in the mall except the name acme on the top, can someone help me please:):)