Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Shaiya]Drops einfügen!

Discussion on [Shaiya]Drops einfügen! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Shaiya]Drops einfügen!

Hallo Leute,

Ich versuche jetzt seit zwei tagen drops auf mein server einzufügen bekomme es aber nicht hin habe habe die PS_GameDefs.dbo.MobItems gefunden nur weiss ich ab da nicht weiter was ich machen soll würde mich sehr über eure hilfe freuen

M.f.G
HeadHunter
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 18:17   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
open ps_gamedefs and open dbo.Items.
then scroll nearly up to the end and u will see "Grade" add a special number into that and remember that number.
now open ps_gamedefs again and open dbo.MobItems now u see Item order / Grade / DropRate
The item order always stay like it is into "Grade" u put the number u putted into "Grade" by dbo.Items
and into the Droprate u put the percentage with what it should drop.
thats it.
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How can i Change Drops in P Shaiya ?
08/27/2016 - Shaiya PServer Development - 18 Replies
I need any help to change drops in My Shaiya ! skype : tech_blade if u help me, get Powers in my servers (:
[HILFE] drops einfügen bei den serverfiles by icebeatzz
09/07/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey com, hab jz schon alles durchsucht und nichts gefunden, kann mir bitte von euch jemand sagen wie ich bei den sfs von icebeatzz drops einfüg. Jedesmal wenn ich mich nachm einfügen einloggen will, lässt der server mich ned rein :-( bitte um schnelle hilfe. Gruß Lackes
Shaiya Xtreme Drops
05/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I am used to playing on the real Shaiya severs and use to the amount of gear, items, and gold that drops there. I was wondering why there was such a hugh decrease in the drop rate of such. Also since the drop rates have been lowered how can one effectively make money in the game other than farming for several hours for gold?
HOW DO I CHNGE MOB DROPS IN SHAIYA????
11/23/2010 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
How do i change the mob drops in shaiya i need a step by step cause i am totally new to everything in shaiya