Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Update.exe Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Update.exe Problem

I am having a strange problem with my Update.exe I used the SrShaden's Tuturial step by step to do the Updater.exe but it gives me the error "connot process server's name or adress". I am tired of searching what is wrong in web site files and in Update.exe links all is ok idk why its not working. I need help. Thanks

Old   #2

Did you change ip in the TEST_IP?

Old   #3

Like it shows in the tuturial I puted my site URL without the http:\\
example if my sites was http:\\mysite.webs.com I puted only mysite.webs.com like it shows in the tuturial is that wrong?
Old   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
u need to put the full name so http:// is rly needed.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #5

my ps_game is pausing idk why it was allways running now is pausing O.o and in INI logs it shows a .dmp file not a text one I can't read this -.- ****
Old   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
that fix was posted already a few times just use the search engine.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Exclamation Update.exe New Problem

I finally managed to fix the PS_Game.exe problem and DC while starting game problem. (CREDITS GO TO SHINRA TVM FOR THE HELP)

Now I couldn't solve the old Update.exe problem with a domain so I installed WAMP5 2.2, puted CONFIG.ini inside www folder, created Shaiya folder, puted UpdateVersion.ini inside Shaiya folder, created patch folder inside Shaiya folder and puted ps0307.patch inside the patch folder. All is well made when I ziped Update.sah and Update.saf ( both created with Shaiya Make), I did it by selecting zip, deflate, normal, add and replace files and after zip the files that I renamed ps0307.zip (my current version in client's Version.ini is 306 so I did the renaming step right I guess) I renamed ps0307.patch so I guess patch is well made. CONFIG.ini is the same code that SrShaden puted in he's tuturial and that file is in www folder of wamp so I guess not even the CONFIG.ini is wrong made and puted. UpdateVersion.ini patchfileversion is 307 and this file is inside Shaiya folder that I created in www folder of wamp so I guess here not problem too. Yes inside Shaiya folder I created patch folder and puted ps0307.patch file inside patch folder so I guess files configurations are not the problem. My Updater.exe has my Hamachi IP instead of http:// in all fields. But after all this stuff why the hell I still get "Download Failed: Read Profilec08" ? please help. Thanks in advance.

Problem is fixed credits and thanks to : TeddyBear and Shinra
you can close this thread thanks
Old   #8

elite*gold: 5
Check your CheckVersion in the .ini files client and Server. they should be the same:
CheckVersion=3 in client and server
Old   #9

Hello , I have a problem with the Updater too . Every time i want to use Updater ( in any Shaiya ) the files are not starting downloading and it's saying " Download Failed Update Version.ini cannot open the file.c32 " I have this problem for a while and i can't play any of private servers or original . Please help me asap ! thank you