Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need you help pro guys XD pls ty

Discussion on i need you help pro guys XD pls ty within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need you help pro guys XD pls ty

hi guys i starting making a private server shaiya but i got some problem server wont runing pls add me skype we can talk about this problem and using team viewr for fixe it ... im not lucky and not pro whith fixing problem im really whish to get ur inv in my skype guys pls tyvm ----> this is my skype ( magicmagic4222 )
Old 01/28/2013, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
that will no1 do. we are open to help here around in epvpers and u will need to read alot basically any question that would pop up about setting up a shaiya server was here already more then 10times asked and answered so read and u will find ur solution or other way post us ur loggs so we can see what the problem is and tell u what to do. letting some1 else doing ur job isnt the right way pls understand that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2013, 01:32   #3

if we would be helping everyone over skype the Internet would be crowded whit shaiya servers
Old 02/09/2013, 21:35   #4

Right guys .. but i did .. i read many topic but dosnt work here whith me idk if i dont have a lucky or im just a nub hahaha anyway , there is who can understand fast when he read some topic and there is who get hard to anderstand like me and i feel hopless im just a newbie for this reason i say better if u add me in skype hehe tyvm for answear for m topic