Hello !
Is Anyone know this: When I put and save gm rerolls in a weaps (UPDATE PS_GameData.dbo.UserStoredItems SET CraftName = 00000030303090909000 WHERE RowID = 17), After Saved I go in StoredItems and I see 30303090909000 , How save the 0 for do the rerolls? Please thanks, I used Search button before ask.
not sure what you're doing but:
I'm too lazy and tired now to search my post for this, but this is the same:
posted in some thread here, dunno where atm
GM Links / Rerolls Questions 03/09/2017 - Shaiya Private Server - 20 Replies is there a faster way to GM Link / Rerolls threw DB or using a GM panel then this 1 : How to do GM link, enchant and ep4 stats change trought DataBase ( the 1 provided by Julee )
if yes , plz answer me on this thread o.o
Who rerolls on Badlands? :) 02/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 16 Replies Hey guys,
me and some guildies from the german server Carroburg rerolled on Badlands Destro, yesterday.
Its amazing how many ppl are playing there :D
I just wanted to ask who else is playing on Badlands? :)
Greetings
[HELP]Save Bug? 02/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies i have a problem with COV2 Source ( 2009 Gift ),
the problem is that it wont save characters or i am making characters wrong, when i make one , i relog when it dcs me like its supposed to but it just takes me back..
( PeTe Ninja tried to help me, and he is working on to help me fix it ) ( this is also him posting this for me )
no flame please =]
Save MH 07/10/2008 - Diablo 2 - 8 Replies Huhu , gibs jetzt schon nen MH der halbwegs save ist ?
mfg Hertel
HELP! i need to save my ass! 12/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies help here is my problem. i've bough an account i have almost full data...but 1 important thing is missing the id number.The guy who sold me that will just let me put item on it and then will take back the char.Well im not retard but i need your help!how can i trick him?!