Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pls recommend me Some server i want play!

Discussion on Pls recommend me Some server i want play! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pls recommend me Some server i want play!

recommend me some good server whit good pvp , pve not all free! +200 ppls online
and all time on w/o problem (ddos)
Old 11/30/2012, 20:56   #2

i guess there's no ps atm what suit your reqs. :O becuz:

- they go down when they reach that amount
- they up long but have more like 20 players online
- not pvp server
- 2 much donation based
- what i forget
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2012, 20:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzoneeeee View Post
recommend me some good server whit good pvp , pve not all free! +200 ppls online
and all time on w/o problem (ddos)
None xD
Old 11/30/2012, 21:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis2112 View Post
None xD
hmm yea thats because ppls dont have money cost much DDOS protection / Hosting :/
Old 11/30/2012, 21:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzoneeeee View Post
hmm yea thats because ppls dont have money cost much DDOS protection / Hosting :/

Look at Rebirth/TMOS/Exile/ best ddos protection and they are down x.x
Old 11/30/2012, 23:50   #6

Quote:
Look at Rebirth/TMOS/Exile/ best ddos protection and they are down x.x
Tbh, If It was the best.. They wouldn't be down. I mean, It will go down and remain down only If it have no protection at all. If It has any protection, It will be just laggy/dc some people off the server untill It gets mitigated. (Or lower the IN-Coming traffic In the server).
Old 12/01/2012, 10:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIV123 View Post
Tbh, If It was the best.. They wouldn't be down. I mean, It will go down and remain down only If it have no protection at all. If It has any protection, It will be just laggy/dc some people off the server untill It gets mitigated. (Or lower the IN-Coming traffic In the server).
+1 if they have this
Profesional Protecion im 100% cant goes down but cost
Old 12/01/2012, 10:43   #8

Rebirth is using Hyperfilter and they are down O.o
Old 12/01/2012, 10:48   #9

elite*gold: 92
Sorry for OT but:
a very great way to stop DDOS Attacks is Load balancing.
It costs - of course.
Load balancing (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the secret from: Google, Twitter etc. ^_^

not relevant for Shaiya but here is the answer d:
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/01/2012, 11:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis2112 View Post
Rebirth is using Hyperfilter and they are down O.o
how you know?
you think nobody can stop Apollyon? he know he can only pserver down thats why never ddos any offical game he can try gw2 if have ***** xD

if you rich you can have all time up server 24/7
no money=no server
Old 12/01/2012, 11:56   #11

Id say Diavolo or Haven, dont know any other pvp+farming stable server atm...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2012, 12:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose is cooked View Post
Id say Diavolo or Haven, dont know any other pvp+farming stable server atm...
this is ? only 33online :/
Heaven i maybe check looks nice and groving fast almost 400online
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2012, 23:28   #13

There is no sure fire protection against DDOS. Since DDOS's came to Shaiya, all good devs left because of infighting and accusations, Admins pointing the fingers at each other, including accusing me. I have never attacked anyone , nor will I ever. Player base is only 10% of what it used to be. Because of DDOS, most private servers will disappear . The private server market is dying, because DDOS'rs and extortionists have killed it. They attacked for money or competition, but soon there will be no more money, no more competition, just a few left and they will be attacking each other with botnets.I have seen the trend lately , make a new server, get DDOS or pay, then they disappear. Admins are weary of this and have moved on. Now DDOSr's are going to attack the next generation of private games, like Unity based games. The only guaranteed protection is a server farm with 10-20gb DDOS mitigation at 3.5K to 5k per month. And we Admins cannot afford that .Or Internet security appliances at 50-70k each. Those who think software will mitigate DDOS are only fooling themselves , and it only helps with small attacks. Those who claim to be able to stop a 20GB DDOS or synflood attack are living in another reality :P. I have been running this pserver for 2 years , so I know a little bit :P .

The ONLY way private servers will prosper is if the hackers realize that they are hurting themselves when they do attacks. Those of you Devs who are moving on to Unity or other based games will be in for a shock when a DDOS'r hits you with a 20gb attack. No one is safe. Hackers need to wake up and realize they are killing the hand that feeds them and should just open their own servers and just have fun, grow the community, share ideas and ot be so damn greedy. Greed and ignorant people are what is killing pservers atm. If every hacker opened their own server and called a truce, we would have 100x more players, and they would have a LOT more donations.
I love this community , but if this continues, all of us Admins will tire of these games and leave the Shaiya community.
Until then, I am here to help ANY Admin or Dev with a Shaiya server. I believe and hope one day smart thinking might prevail , and we can go back to helping each other and growing a great game community.
By the way: Exile is still down, we have been under attack for 2 days now. The person doing this will not come forward and explain who he why he is attacking me. When they are finished, I will open the server . They can DDOS us for a year, and I will still re-open the server. Maybe whoever it is can PM me and we can work this out. Or they can continue and I will reopen when they are done. I do not do this for money , I do this for the players, so they aren't hurting me, but they are hurting over 200 innocent players.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/02/2012, 10:55   #14

[Admin]ßІί†ž

+1 i like exilie shaiya

whit the best protection impossible crash server but yea Admin can not afford