Just administrators can say that, I know of some servers which have a lot of players on daily basis, yet, you will need to go ahead and check for yourself about them, as I wouldn't have definite numbers
Just administrators can say that, I know of some servers which have a lot of players on daily basis, yet, you will need to go ahead and check for yourself about them, as I wouldn't have definite numbers
Scripts can be manipulated to show fake stats. Personally, I've run a check on rebirth, checking Pvp maps and starting maps, it was obviously showing twice, if not thrice more the right amount of online players. Still, population of a server and how good it is are not exactly the same thing.
Scripts can be manipulated to show fake stats. Personally, I've run a check on rebirth, checking Pvp maps and starting maps, it was obviously showing twice, if not thrice more the right amount of online players. Still, population of a server and how good it is are not exactly the same thing.
hmm didnt know thats
so anyone who already playing good server with much population can recommend ?
or think that a large population and i will check
To be honest, I didn't play Shaiya for months. However, I am currently expecting some fully functional ep6 servers to come out, and I know that there will be some, very soon. My best advice is, try to gather more enthusiasm for something new. In rest, what you can actually do, if you really wanna play NOW, is checking the thread, and particularly threads advertising private servers. Read the server description and the comments. There's nothing better than honest player feedback.
i tryed google top shaiya but i cant find any server whit more then 200-300population
i want nice server whit +500population 60%-80% free items at maill
It's mostly caused by two things:
1) Best servers, that would meet your personal view as a decent server, have been attacked.
2) Every single dummy can create a server now. There are loads of servers with few players. Now let's say, we have 200 **** servers, 10 players on each, that's already 2000 people. Lately everyone is saying that Shaiya is dead. No, it isn't. It's just an impression created by the fact that the community is too spread around. I thought a lot about it, but nothing can be done, really.
You might want to keep waiting for awhile for a true ep6 server.
That's no where close. I can promise you that. Despite what anyone else says.
On topic you have to consider what the private server world for Shaiya has gone through.
How many **** servers since the release of shstudio?
Yes I refer to shstudio because it IS the reason why so many **** servers came out.
It takes away the use of the thing we, the people that actually can create a server without shstudio, call brain.exe.
shstudio literally killed the private server community. Before you would have easily found at least five servers with populations of 500+
Now you're lucky to find at most three with over 200+ people on it with legit numbers.
Sorry to state facts, but numbers don't lie.
I'm sure castor had good intentions. Also, I can't surely say that ShStudio killed the community, it just made a developer's life easier. The old good developers, that did masterpieces without ShStudio, can still do better than nubs with ShStudio.
Personally, I don't think castor has anything to do with the mess in our community.
just wanna state that there are still good adms out there which use sh studio aswell! D: not all who use sh studio are "nubs" it always depend on how the "admins" use that tool.
No no ._. you missed my point.
Before that tool was released only those that actually had knowledge..or read well could create a server.
Those people even though we still had crappy servers did create more than a five minute server.
Castors tool allows for extremely quick edits and almost no database knowledge because everything is done for you.
Without this knowledge people have NO idea what they are doing upon first opening a server.
Why should they have to check for bugs when they have a tool that does pretty much everything with a couple of clicks?
Most people now that run servers are clueless on how to even fix a quest.
All because castor doesn't explain how to do it with his tool.
See my point now? People want **** handed to them.
Castor gave it to them.
Now there is no reason to research and develop when you can build a server in 5 minutes.
If you were around before castor put out this tool you would notice the ****** thing known as an instant pvp server didn't really exist.
Why? People took pride in their work because it took work to build.
Shall I say again that Castors tool removes the work side of things?
I have a right to say all this because I can use that crappy tool that causes errors and the other tool that requires true work.
I have my right to express my opinion for I am not insulting anyone, but just an object.
So yea....
Once people learn how to use the old tools...then go and use the quick one.
Learn some **** before making...**** -.- cuz that's all it is and the MAIN reason the community is now..yes I say it dead.
Thanks for reading a bit of background history on the death of shaiya pservers
This is going off topic now, I got my thoughts about the -current- conversation, yet I will keep it to myself, the ones who know me will be the ones knowing what my position about this is.
What if I asked you politely to tell me what your thoughts about this are ? No, seriously, I'm quite curious. If my post if off-topic please delete it and please answer in pm.
most populated 80 cap sro server? 09/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies well as the title says is there any lvl 80 cap server with or with out free silk
Most Populated Private Server? 09/13/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 25 Replies Hi, What is the most populated Shaiya Private Server out there atm?
Whats the most populated private server? 09/09/2007 - WoW Private Server - 5 Replies I have been checking the wowstatus.com in a search for a good private server (and populated too) and i cant find the best and most populated since most of the servers there have N/A on users online. If someone could direct me to the best one and populated one plz do so IN ENGLISH (and free of course xD).
Thank you