Ep.5 Shaiya item mall Error= 0 05/09/2024 - Shaiya Private Server - 15 Replies Hello I met this problem earlier today when i tryed to modify my item mall. I extracted Cash.SData out of data.sah of my own client and modified in there with some items. When I try to buy them i get dced.(error 0). I checked the log
PS_DBAGENT_system and i got this error
2012-09-05 06:58:39 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01)
2012-09-05 06:58:42 connect game, Name=
2012-09-05 06:58:42 connect game, Name=
[VSro]Item Mall Error 07/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Hello everyone
i have add weapon elixier a grade to item mall and all 4 tables
refshopgoods
refpricepolicyofitem
refscrapofpackageitem
refpackageitem
Item mall error 06/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies Hi there guys..
I have a lil problem with my item mall
at first it had an EXP error. I fixed that error.
But now the problem got worse:
If someone buys the whole server goes down.
This is the error:
Item Mall and GameServer Error 09/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies hi,
item from the mall when you receive the item Error to cause such a gameserver?
the game will disconnect
Query Error!!! Query Result : -1, Query : {CALL _STRG_ADD_PACKAGEITEM (24,6702,23,48626,1,30300,0,0,0,99,'')}
SQL Error State:08004, Native Error Code: 38F, ODBC Error: Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'SRO_VT_ACCOUNT'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.
{CALL _STRG_ADD_PACKAGEITEM...
Item Mall error on EP5 07/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies Hello all ,
My server is 5.3 and is public for friends , now i got a problem with the Item mall , i had never problems with it till yesterday. I checked My logs and it give 1 Error in PS_DBAGENT:
2011-04-17 13:50:12 err=-1, Er is een fout opgetreden bij het converteren van het gegevenstype VARCHAR naar DATETIME., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 8114 (0x1FB2)
2011-04-17 13:50:12 SaveBuyPointItem 11 adminn qerr=0, {?=call usp_Save_User_BuyPointItems_NCash(1,11,0,'Uber...