Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEE [EMERGENCY]

Discussion on PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEE [EMERGENCY] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEE [EMERGENCY]

How can I start kill boost (1+1,1+5) kill event ?? Please help me...
Old 09/09/2012, 11:14   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
there u go..
Old 09/09/2012, 11:16   #3

Thank u but how can I run this ?
Old 09/09/2012, 11:30   #4

Open the killchanger.rar with WinRar
Put your server off.
Open Killchanger.exe
Click file --> Open
Select your PS_Game.exe in SHAIYA_SERVER/SERVER/PSM_CLIENT/BIN/
Click OK
Now just put in a number and click on Change Kill Count.
Put server on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 11:40   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
idk what prog u are describing but this one i posted isnt working like u told stiv. u just pull it on the desktop of ur server and open it put the number for the kill count in and press apply and thats it. no server restart or anything else needed of that stiv told.
Old 09/09/2012, 15:24   #6

thx so much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PROBLEM]2011 Client PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
09/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey ich hab seit einiger Zeit ein Problem mit den 2011 clients nämlich sie starten erst nach 15-30min sie werden zwar in Prozesse angezeigt aber das Fenster kommt erst nach langer langer Zeit. Pc von mir: i5 Prozessor ati radeon hd 6870 8gb ram Ich glaube am Pc kann das kaum liegen. Es ist jetzt bisher bei Metin2 De und bei allen Pservern die ein 2011 client haben passiert (es ist jetzt mittlerweile auch bei Minecraft ;))
help meeeeeeeeee plz pros
08/20/2010 - Zero - 3 Replies
hello every body i have came here after i am very annoyed of that game !!:mad: plzzzzzz i have been playing that game for over 2 years and i am sick of it if u don`t have that damn ultra stuff u r nothing in that game and also if u wanna get ZPs u must pay to TQ games and i can`t afford to pay so can u help me here ? i love the game soooo much but me and other ppl in the game start plaing together and now some of them are my mentor which make me so sick and also they have full ultra stuff...
EMERGENCY HELP!!!!!!!!
01/09/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi I played Dekaron Eu before without using hacks but now my freind teach me how to hack and i learn a lot!!!!!ty for him However, the next day my hack didnt work.......... Im using Cheat Engine and Rexignation luncher to enter the game and it totaly works but on the other day I tried to log in using Rexignation luncher and it didnt work. I click luanch the game Dekaron and the game didnt apear so i played on the noRmal game luncher. PLS PLS PLS HELP ME I THINK SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE...
EMERGENCY help please
11/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i kinda wanted to play cabal online for long time and i tried to download cabal but when i downloaded and started it--- then its always says please re-install cabal online my antivirus also picked up backdoor trojan !!!! is it any glitch or something? plz help i m dieing to play this game! (my pc is windows vista 64-bit)
emergency
09/10/2009 - RF Online - 5 Replies
any plz post here the lost guide of dupe for all races i cant find xD aa and need any translate the crash server using bank .. :)