Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Data Receiving Error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Data Receiving Error

Any [DEV] know how to fix, it starts after 3 hours the server is online, When you try to log in server get this error, in start was not so after a while it started this problem!

Old 09/05/2012, 22:26   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,933
What do your logs show, without them we can't do much

« [FIX] If your Services at Server Patch Config Stay at Pause Read This. | Own Virtual Server »

Similar Threads
[HELP] Data Upload Error..
07/29/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
I installed the file with the name of Data for to send Data\res\interface\interface_idol_europe.bsr http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7889/27450446.png SMC upload Data
game data error !
06/20/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello evryone i am new in elite pvpers my name is Mitsos ! I try with my friends to make one shaiya private server we have vps we start with ep5.3 database but we have some big and some small problems and things to want to do for more fun and good game play ! Thats to want to ask here is if i can wright here my problems or someone to know can add me in skype to can talk and help me ! Thank you very much for your time ! And realy sorry if i post this topic in wrong section !:o:o skype:...
Data load error
01/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i create my private server i log me admin and when i wait to log i get that http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8954/captureshaiyaprivateser.png can you help me please ? i take the ep4 shaiya .rar i remplace the ip to my 127.0.0.1 and all 0 when i try to log i get that i have a ep4 database
Mysro data.pk2 error
12/19/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
Hey, i got strange error, just downloaded new patch mysro after update, when i press start, got Pak file open faile.. Any ideas?
data unpacker error
12/13/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i've tried 3 different unpackers 2 just close as soon as I start them the other ( Darkinc ) starts up and goes for a while but then half way through it gives me this error Run-time error '63' Bad record number. Im using windows XP, Anyone know how to fix?