Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]

Discussion on [Question] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]

Hello ePvPr's,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good instant (no farming/leveling) PvP server. (If you've played it) Like insane shaiya etc that you can tell me about, dont get me wrong and call me noob, I do play PvP/Grind servers aswell. But we all have the strong PvPing side that needs to be quenched now and then. So if anyone knows one, please let me know it would be greatly appreciated
Old 08/16/2012, 19:54   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
This kind of threads are like magnets for server owners to come in and just advertise their servers. I haven't been playing recently, but depending on what you like, I can think of Free Shaiya which is completely instant server and you don't need to pay a dime to PvP there, and you are done in a matter of 10 minutes while you link and such
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 20:26   #3

Well, if the term you used "Magnet for advertising" is not allowed, then /close thread if it is. Otherwise, Im open to any and all posts about 99-100% free instant PvP servers. I actually play free shaiya, and the speed hackers there are out of hand. So I deleted that recently. Open to all ideas, EP4-5.3.
Old 08/16/2012, 21:56   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Didn't say it is not allowed, did I? It is just that every time this kind of thread appears, you will get just server owners trying to get you into their server(s) more than a "warning" it was a heads-up for you to know about it.
Old 08/17/2012, 03:33   #5

Received Thanks: 1,777
You would have better luck going into the advertisment section, and reading post people have left. Posting like this only causes a influx of people trying to make there server sound godly so you will play it.
Old 08/17/2012, 04:15   #6

I practically stare at that section, and I actually have tried all of them. I fell in love wih insane shaiya and that went down. So thats why I made this post, not just for the possible unintentional happening of server owners bombing this thread, but for other players that know servers that may not be listed here. But bane, and john if you feel this should be closed, then you Can if you feel its right to avoid junk etc.