Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Add new gear

Discussion on Add new gear within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Add new gear

Hi all !

I need help with add new gear.

I'm put new dds file in Character\Vile\DDS but i can't see new gear in shaiya sh studio.

Can somebody help me?
Old 08/15/2012, 23:53   #2

You need to be more specific.

Are you making new gear or are you editing something to it and if so what is it.

Also for shStudio sometimes you need to update the files in settings.

Make sure your numbers in the .dds are right.
Old 08/16/2012, 00:08   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by 564lopes564 View Post
Hi all !

I need help with add new gear.

I'm put new dds file in Character\Vile\DDS but i can't see new gear in shaiya sh studio.

Can somebody help me?

Unless castor has changed somthing ,you still have to extract it.
Old 08/16/2012, 06:27   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
well in case u are putting new dds files in ur files then u need to do a bit more to see them in item.sdata i would suggest u to get notepad++ with that one u can create mlx files which help u to configure the dds files into ur item.sdata ... if u dont want to use that program u have to add each dds file into the model list files if u dont that to all of that gear it will show up in item.sdata
hope i explained it easy enough if not just ask again what u didnt understood

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FULL ETERNAL GEAR CHANTER and GOOD GEAR GLADI AT PERENTO ASMODIAN
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 14 Replies
Chanter Have +10 55 Full Eternal Ap Set with MR stones Have +15 40 Elite Set With Hp+Parry Have 55 Arena Con 2 set with Full Attack Stones Have Stormwing Full Set and 4 pieces Anuhart Chanter Set Arena Con 2 Shield with MR Stones.And Con 1 Cast Speed Mace With MR Stones Master Carved Staff +10 combined with 50 ap staff and 3760 Fire Damage GS Lannok Staff +10 combined with 50 Ap staff with Silence gs Full Eternal Ap Jewels necklace is 60 ap Now going to 60 Ap Staff The Best One
WTT Full PvP Sorc / 8x ABG / Pilus all +10 / Mres gear / PvE gear / Aether gear /
08/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
FOR SALE 200€ Trade or SALE my sorc only for GOOD GEAR Cleric/Hunter/Chanter/SM same server 48 cleric full daeva +10 / 2x daeva weapon +10 / full lvl 45 gold gear / lvl 50 gold mace +10 5 slot / lvl 50 gold staff +10 all Mboost 5x lvl1 twinks with all NC Soft rewards.(lucky wings/petīs/over 100 moriati 50platinum medals and many many more UPDATE: Sorc is 57 have the 65mio pet and a full equipt appartement....gold / eternal items UPDATE: full pvp set
B> Char and/or Gear on Wonders/Pharos (Archer and Trojan and LVLing gear)
01/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying Archer gear and low lvl gear with soc's for SRG lvling. I pay via paypal, and am online a lot so send me a pm if you have anything, and ill give you my MSN if I am interested... xD Anything is better than nothing, so let me know your offers and ill get back to you... ^^ Ohh, and FULL INFO if you want to sell me char. ~Me aka Kopper911 EDIT: Account found BUT I am still looking for gear... MESSAGE me offers! xD
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: