Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] ElitePvpERS

Discussion on [HELP] ElitePvpERS within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP] ElitePvpERS

Hello, staff I am here to ask les aid in a server of shaiya that I'm doing, but I wanted to put on and i cannot! The way that I would like to put on was with hamachi; because it is only for me and 5 more friends to play i know the risk and puts a serves online via hamachi! Can someone help mi with the doors and everything that you need? Please

Old 08/09/2012, 22:53   #2

add me on skype:dream.boy404 i will help u set up the server all bugs fix... all ep6 maps/mobs
Old 08/10/2012, 10:11   #3

what you need to do= remeber to have the hamachi's ip as public ip.

you all need to be in that hamachi's group to play

for more info?