Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HP GLITCH

Discussion on HP GLITCH within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HP GLITCH

Hello all ... Sorry been along time since I played a server where there has been a HP issue but is there a way this can be resolved?

Any info would be appreciated....

As how to fix it.

sorry maybe its somewhere but Not easy to find.

Thanks
Alex
Old 08/08/2012, 16:29   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If we are talking about the "glitch"in which if you go past 65535HP it goes "back" to 0, I am not aware of a fix for this, as I said on a post done...yesterday, the maximum -known- value that you can place for this information on game would be (FF FF) so, being FF FF = 65535 I wouldn't believe that can be "bypassed" yet, if I am not mistaken some time ago I saw somewhere that someone had fixed it, yet I don't exactly remember if this is accurate information or where was it, so as of right now and unless anyone has the information needed for this, I would say that it can't be raised so that it doesn't divides into different bars of 30k (?)

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 23:35   #3

Thank you John I will keep my ears open for anything further if it becomes available
cheers for prompt reply
Alex
Old 08/15/2012, 19:34   #4

Shaiya 0 Hp Glitch, Players don't die

I have a glitch where when someone is at 0hp they dont die, they can stay on 0hp for quite awhile.....is there a fix for this, i cannot seem to find one?
Old 08/15/2012, 19:47   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
My question regarding that would be, do players on your server have more than 65535HP? If so it wouldn't be anything else besides them not really having 0HP, it would be that as their HP bar will be divided in different bars, when one of them goes to 0, it shows that, yet they still have more HP
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 00:16   #6

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astein View Post
Thank you John I will keep my ears open for anything further if it becomes available
cheers for prompt reply
Alex
Edit the ps_game, that's how you fix it. I think tyler posted it somewhere around here, but it does cap at a certin point, I am sure if you do a search you will find it.
Thanks
1 User