Hi all I need help for create my P-Server, It's already create but I have some problem in the creation. I do not arrive to correct the bug " Item not located we that spot" even with the intended topic for this subject. I do not arrive either to open the Cash. SData with shStudio 0.7.1
How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts [16 June 06/17/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies Many people asked me that...
Maybe some of these people are from here.. or maybe not..
Anyway.. heres 25 minutes video ;D which should help?
How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts - YouTube
And yea..
I noticed that there 360p and 720p only.. no idea where the 460p gone... :x
put 720p and full screen, otherwise in normal size its looks crappy
i need help to how create metin2 pvt server on my Dedicated windows Server 08/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hello..
i need help to how create metin2 pvt server on my Dedicated windows Server
I Already made it
By
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3gIn6SDxg
but when i connect by Client it's telling me wait until Connect by server and never connect please i want some help i think it's proplem with Port's Maybe but i open all Port's
please i want some help
there is no help?