Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]PS_Game Edit :S

Discussion on [HELP]PS_Game Edit :S within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]PS_Game Edit :S

Hi Elitepvpers Members ;

I have a problem

I am Shaiya Server But Kill Limit 200 K :S Very high 160.000 kills.

I am Shaiya server kill limit 1 million upgrade.

What should I do.

Help Me Please..

Dipnote: I Am Ps_game not understand Editing.

Help Me Please..
Old 06/04/2012, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
tbh i didnt found any solution for that on epvpers till now and i didnt saw it on any p-server aswell.
Old 06/06/2012, 07:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
The developers team spent awile trying to figure out the cap, yet we couldn't do it :/

also wrong section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ HELP ] All Fix Ps_Game.exe !
04/11/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Guy's İ need; - Level 70 Cap , - Ass Bug Fix , - No Write /vchkoff and /nprotectoff , %100 Black Smith Linked Fix .
[Release]PS_Game for ep4
01/10/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Inside this ps_game you won't have to keep typing /nprotectoff and /vchkoff every time you restart your server. Also in this ps_game i have fixed the ranger/sin exploits.All you need to do is replace it with your old ps_game and when you replace it make sure your server is offline. I don't think you will need pictures or a video to know what to do. Credits go to me and -III-
PS_game.exe with lv 80
01/09/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Here ill upload a ps '_game.exe with max lv 80 This is the link: PS_Game.exe lv80
[Help please] PS_Game.exe
05/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
hello all, i ran into a problem while creating a test server, all services will start with the exception of Game, i have checked my .ini files and have used 3 diffrent versions of the PS_Game.exe, the game service just will not stay started,i will post the log here. i know i have seen the solution on here i just cant seem to find it. thank you any help will be appreciated. 2011-05-05 17:36:35 PS_GAME__system log start (Immortal(Test)) 2011-05-05 17:36:35 Loaded Behavior In Factory :...
Assa bug ep4 ps_game.exe
03/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all. Assa bug. Does any have the fixed ps_game.exe for ep4? Hallo alle. Assa bug.