Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Requesting Resurrection cords]

Discussion on [Requesting Resurrection cords] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Requesting Resurrection cords]

To the world cup map please and thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
npc cords
04/22/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
can someone help me out with how to get the cords of a npc
cords
07/30/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Ugh i got a Question why does a npc has 2 x and y cords? I mean the location of the npc is NpcIndex,701, Direction,0, Location_X,255.980, Location_Y,298.890, Description,5000, 255:298 but wth are the 980:890 for? and how do i find these cords out? :S
BOSS Cords
08/26/2008 - Eudemons Online - 39 Replies
Hey GuyZ i recently found out tht the place the boss spawns out in the game is the same and I've found a few cords which will lead you in finding bosses. First of all the: Behemoth Boss LVL 71: 500,772 Dark Marsh Ice Demon Boss (Forgot the lvl): 344, 621 Icyland FourTeeth Boss LVL 93: 1107, 962 Volcano Thats all i know for now. Please post more please ^^ Thanks EDIT: I'm in LV server so i duno if its the same for other servers...
Will we have map cords?
05/26/2007 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
Does anyone know if we will have map cords if so please let me know
BWH Cords
05/01/2005 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi Leute, ich habe jetzt das neue BWH 1.3c drauf doch leider hab ich das Problem wenn ich die alten cords vom Kloster einsetze lande ich im Silberwald. Gibt es da neue? Oder muss ich die nur umschreiben? MfG. Maikysoft