Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Monster.sql

Discussion on [Request] Monster.sql within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Monster.sql

Englisch:
Hey E*PvP how i make a monster.sql? With SHStudio? I Saved the monster.sdata as monster.sql but they don't work..^^

so.. how i make a monster.sql easy?^^

Deutsch:
Yay Ho E*PvP .. icke wieder..^^
Also wie mache ich eine monster.sql? Habe das mit SHStudio versucht aber ich bekomme dann nen Error. Ist es irgendwie möglich ne monster.sql zu erstellen ohne großartig was umschreiben zu müssen?

Mfg. Hero
Old 05/16/2012, 17:39   #2

You don't save it as monster.sql
You save your monster.sdata after your edits, and ShStudio automatically saves the sql file for you where you tell it to save (settings)

If you read through the massive full depth guide on the ShStudio thread, you would know the answer.

Old 05/16/2012, 17:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
You don't save it as monster.sql
You save your monster.sdata after your edits, and ShStudio automatically saves the sql file for you where you tell it to save (settings)

If you read through the massive full depth guide on the ShStudio thread, you would know the answer.

Dude.. the save point is desktop.. so.. but there is not a monster.sql .. soo.. tell me why?
Old 05/16/2012, 18:39   #4

elite*gold: 100
Also bei mir erstellt ShStudio ein solches Script auch nicht, leider... werde morgen mal den Beitrag genau durch arbeiten und gucken, denn scheinbar funktioniert es ja... hätte auch großes Interesse an der Funktion.
Old 05/16/2012, 19:08   #5

Did you actually save the .sdata when you finished editing it?
I just did mine and it saved the file and worked fine.

Go read the huge guide, it tell you exactly what to do. If you did read it, you wudnt be getting this simple thing wrong.
Old 05/17/2012, 01:28   #6

shstudio erstellt eine solche monster sql auch nicht !

Man muss dies schon per hand tun
Old 05/17/2012, 13:19   #7

klar ist das möglich ich bearbeite meine Mobs über shstudio, speichere und bekomme dann ein script raus.

Hatte da mal nen Beitrag erstellt:

Das ist die Monster.sdata die sondo81 zuletzt veröffentlicht hatte.
Old 05/17/2012, 13:23   #8

ShStudio erstellt eine SQL vorrausgesetzt man importiert wie auch im Posting zum SH Studio geschrieben csv datein. Einfach mal das Posting zum SHStudio in ruhe durchlesen und schon ist es kein Problem ne SQL zu bekonmmen
Old 09/22/2012, 20:22   #9

geänderte item sachen z.b Neue Rüssi usw auch die sql datei auf der db entpacken? wenn ja wo genau auf der db, wäre nett wenn wer antworten würde.