Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SQL and PSM problems please help this is my first time trying to create a server

Discussion on SQL and PSM problems please help this is my first time trying to create a server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SQL and PSM problems please help this is my first time trying to create a server

PSM green II wont stay > and I dont know why it wont stay started. I read that i need a database if so how do i get a database set up in SQL? If you know how to fix the pause problem please let me know what to do

Fixed i attached a database now the only prob is Game wont stay started

Tags
database, psm, sql

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PROBLEMS] Server Problems
04/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi I have a little problem on the server metin2. I put it on the dedication and everything works beautifully, but as I enter the client of this writing have been connected to the server and still nothing lasts there is no login or anything standing still
Boss Time Spawn in Server Time
05/26/2011 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Anyone her would like to share the boss time spawn? from Monday to Sunday what place and time. thanks
All the Time dc when i create a Char
03/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
hey guys im not new in csro but i was 6 month inactive yesterday i was downloading csro new and wanna log in with my char but i get all the time dc ... can u help me please ... :handsdown: