Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

70+ mobs need help adding mobs to dbo.monster

Discussion on 70+ mobs need help adding mobs to dbo.monster within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
70+ mobs need help adding mobs to dbo.monster

like the title says need a bit of help importing mobs to sql db's have a full working server maps skills mobs aggro obelisk map.ini its all right just missing the db content anyone care to spare 10 mins of there time ? ty in advance
forgot to say i have the mobs and there in the svmaps just lacking part of the list in sql

BTW i did thats how i got this far

umm i apologize for posting in wrong section just noticed this wasnt the dev section
Old 03/25/2012, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Actually the development section is just for releases, so you are on the right section.

As for importing the information to your database, why don't you simply use ShStudio and generate the .sql file to execute it on your SQL?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/25/2012, 17:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
guess im not familiar with sh studio as i thought i was ill give it a shot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding mobs
11/13/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, is There any1 out There who Know how to add a mobs to a kind of spawnlist,well by That i mean the ,monsters winch always spawn each time u restart server and so... Well the problem is That i created new monsters in monster.sdata but idk how to make t hem spawn somewhere , other then doing /mmake...
help needed adding mobs (english text)
10/25/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello all i have been trying to add some new mobs but and having trouble getting them to be seen as they are invisible (as per picture) i have done the usual like adding to monster2 file,mob_proto and npc_list as i think i may have missed something any info would help its giving me this in the syserr.txt
adding all new mobs??
04/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Ok, so I've been looking around the forums for this and found nothing special on the topic. So I'll start with the basics. First off, I know how to edit the basics such as the .dds files and such. I think I also know how to edit a mobs HP and all that, but, what i would like to know is how to do things like add a completly new mob, not just change an existing one. For instance, I wanna add a Pig in Tc along side the Pheasants, I don't wanna edit the Pheasants to look like pigs, I wanna...
Adding drop cps from mobs
08/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello anyone can tell me how to do this?
[Help] Adding Mobs
08/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I added a lot of mobs before...and they all work. Now randomly out of no where it's not working. I wanted to make a new mob in map 1014 80, 80 So I made a new mob. Someone tell me if something wrong. Here's what I did. ID | Mech | Name | HP | Level | MobType | MinAtk | MaxAtk | MagicAtk 25 || 200 JackPot |900k|130|||||||0|||||||||||1||||||||8888||||||||0 I added it in mobspawn too SpawnID SpawnWhatID SpawnNr XStart YStart XEnd YEnd Map ...