Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Hpw make ports?

Discussion on [REQUEST]Hpw make ports? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [REQUEST]Hpw make ports?

/Solved
Old 03/08/2012, 09:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
u always make a thread like 3 times evry day and dont even bother to search please use the search button like for real.
Old 03/09/2012, 07:36   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapeiz View Post
/Solved
To fix a thread like this wouldn't help other members that are having same issues, it wouldn't hurt if, instead of doing this you share how you fixed it...

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Can any body make vsro file make server tutorial
09/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOXygNCCOo&fea ture=player_embedded sorry its torkish and my bad english
problem with make install mysql ports
03/15/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
When I do make install WITH_XCHARSET=all clean I get this: Making all in extra make all-recursive cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -I../include -I../sql -DDBUG_OFF -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -fPIC -MT comp_err.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/comp_err.Tpo -c -o comp_err.o comp_err.c cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -I../include -I../sql -DDBUG_OFF -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -fPIC -MT replace.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/replace.Tpo -c -o replace.o...
[Request] Ports
07/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Using Broken Wings Level source (CoMY) I'm trying to change the ports for the server due to conflicting account servers on my network. now i've tryed to set the ports differ in general.cs (Just search up 9958) And when i login it says in the cmd line : Successful login from account But it says loading or logging or something for a good minute and crashes.
[Request] Can someone make a guild to make your own edits?
08/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well basically I just wanna edit the dragonball and met icons so they are BIGGER than normal so i can see them easier ^_^ And i was just wondering if someone could write a guide on making your own edits? I tried to search but just random shit came up. Thanks =]