Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Needing [DEV]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Needing [DEV]

Hi guys,

I am finding a developer can secure & set up shaiya server and know a little bit about the design. we can talk more on the private message ..

Thank you

Old 11/16/2012, 04:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
hello guys my name is [GM]Grrr I am looking for a Dev that could help me setup a shaiya server I am offering half ownership to the dev that help's me set a shaiya server up .. ty
=D
plz contact me on Skype : "dichhead1" is my Skype name ty =D

Old 11/16/2012, 06:04   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone0268 View Post
hello guys my name is [GM]Grrr I am looking for a Dev that could help me setup a shaiya server I am offering half ownership to the dev that help's me set a shaiya server up .. ty
=D
plz contact me on Skype : "dichhead1" is my Skype name ty =D
Please look at the date of a thread before posting there, as well as the sticky threads.

Please use this thread to recruit staff.

#Closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

« Draconic Shaiya | [HELP]Shaiya »

Similar Threads
needing some help!!
12/08/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, my name is brandon and i am needing help making a rsps. If anyone feels like helping me that would be great. Basically i just want a 317. I need someone to help me get the server online. I already have a forums page at ...
Needing Spi
05/29/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
English: Hi, I need some SPI on Server Prokyon (ANI). I give you for 20kk(20.000.000)Spi, 45kk(45.000.000) Yang in Metin2. You can get the Yang on Server Phelon.I give you some additions if you want. Deutsch: Hi, ich brauche ein bisschen...
[DEV]Needing help!
02/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Dear elitepvpers! We've gotten bored of another dekaron server and we've taken some players with us to start our own server. Our goals are: - A great community - A great server - A great support We are not in a hurry to do anything we...
Needing help here
02/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
So yeah, I'm kinda new in this dekaron stuff, I've been playing this PServer dekaron extreme and I think it's awesome, but I'm lacking of dilz :[, is there any easy way of making money in here? I mean I heard I need 50m's to get my supah wings D:. ...
Needing help :)
01/26/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Well i recently downloaded dekaron a chinese server it was at 5500x working perfect now strange thing is when i load my explorer webpage im curious yu see at the top alot of chinese words riteing saying dk 333 or something i would just like to know...