Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enlighten me.

Discussion on Enlighten me. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enlighten me.

Could I please know the reason why my thread [ was closed? Also, this info might not be useful for everyone, but the ones for who it is, will help it greatly, I am sick of all the problems, and with this it can be solved. John?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/22/2012, 18:54   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Unfortunatedly I wasn't the one who closed it, remember that even though I am this section moderator, our Global Moderators and Administrators can close/delete any thread on any section.

Sorry about the inconvenience, yet, again, I didn't close it, so you would have to start asking my superiors about why it got closed

#Closed
Closed Thread