Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stats DeF ResisT / Lapises.

Discussion on Stats DeF ResisT / Lapises. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stats DeF ResisT / Lapises.

Good morning.
Today i would like to talk bout Gears and Lapises.
Well,
I take as example the Rytir Protector.
Standard Stats If i'm not mistaken, should be :
-260 defence power
-102 resist

Actually, in most of the servers, Rytir does not exist or is a donator Gear Only,So Rytir is the base now but we can talk bout the 70 gears too it's same.

Anyway what i want to say,the point of the situation is that quite everyone alter those stats making the game not so nice.

I see warriors / guardians with
+400 defence power
-150 resist

This mean that rangers fighters defenders and archers won't hit you so hard if not well linked.But a Mage Rape you!

And infact it's what happen on most of those servers.

The problem seems to be resolved putting less defence on Mage/priests gears something like
+150 def
+350 resist (.-.)

This mean: ("Guardian says"): ok you can kill me easy but, if i'm fast i can one shot you before you hit me! xD

That's the point!
In an equal server 50% light 50% darks it would be like this.
But there are 50000000000 servers with less than 100 perople online all in 1 faction xD
And even if it would be like this, why not let high defence on mages/priests and put more resist magic (and less defence) on guardian warriors?
I mean everything would be equal!
A guardian can't oneshot a mage as a mage can't oneshot a guardian.

To do this there's another fact to consider.
HP and RESIST.

The aggravation of the situation is that they give 400 def to Guardians, and they delete or low the resist magic lapises.So mages rape guardians for sure.

Same way they low the HP lapis to something like 350 or 500 hp on a lvl 7 -.-
this mean yeah not superinvincible guardians but suckers mages with less than 40k hp .-.

Why not trying a way to fix HP bug and let hp lapises as they are?
Why not leave armors as native?

I mean is original shaiya have those stat i think there's a reason!

If you want something equal leave all as it is.
the max you can edit on lapises is Abs7 (edit or delete)
And debuff lapises (edit or delete).
The rest it's ok like it is if you want a nice fair normal game play.

Waiting for replyes.Maybe i said something wrong and not everyone share
my toughts.