Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(READ) Shaiya script

Discussion on (READ) Shaiya script within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(READ) Shaiya script

does any body know the link to or have the players online script like it will show the players name and if they are online or offline? if u know much help appreicated thankss and i have searched. thankss
Old 01/16/2012, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I do not think that there is one that shows all the names of the online players, yet I might be mistaken, but this could bring little issues in the case that there are way too many players
Old 01/16/2012, 17:22   #3

hmm k cause i saw a server that had that. so yeah
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2012, 17:34   #4

You should be able to create such a script by modifying the existing top 25 pvpers script to display all online characters instead of just sorting by the 25 players with the highest number of kills. I do not have time to rearrange the script at the moment but if i get slowed down later I will make an attempt and let you know the results.
Old 01/16/2012, 20:03   #5

this script will display number of players online with a tabel displayeing names and lvl of the players (excludes any status above 0 in the search so gm+ accounts donot display in it as online. extract the two files and insert into your root folder for your web server YES BOTH have to be there unless you wish to edit . the db conect is set to 127.0.0.1 with shaiya Shaiya123 as login for the sql.
Attached Files
File Type: rar htdocs.rar (948 Bytes, 595 views)
Thanks
3 Users