You could try (but before doing so, please make a back up of your db) using ShStudio to make the SQL query for you to run on your db, so that it gets them to match.
I will be checking for an EP3 DB because I believe I have one...somewhere... and if I find it I will actually post it.
What do you mean with :
You could try (but before doing so, please make a back up of your db) using ShStudio to make the SQL query for you to run on your db, so that it gets them to match.
I have backed up my DB files anyway but what about the SQL query, ShStudio stuffz? and i would be really really pleased if you could share your EP 3 DB files
2012-01-15 17:58:35 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find server 'PS_DEFINEDB' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 7202 (0x1C22)
maybe this is caused because im using ep4 DB files.
And for all those wondering YES im devloping a EP 3 server. But i first have to get this working. I've got all the items etc thoug
here is your error right here
Could not find server 'PS_DEFINEDB' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers. so i sugest in your database under linked servers remove all linked servers then rerun this quary
Code:
/* Add server link, and Shaiya username */
IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT [name] FROM master.dbo.syslogins WHERE name = 'Shaiya')
BEGIN
EXEC sp_addlogin 'Shaiya', 'Shaiya123', 'PS_GameDefs';
END
EXEC sp_addsrvrolemember 'Shaiya', 'sysadmin';
IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT srvname FROM master..sysservers WHERE srvname='game')
BEGIN
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'game','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1';
EXEC sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'game','false',null,'Shaiya','Shaiya123';
END
exec sp_serveroption @server='game', @optname='rpc', @optvalue='true';
exec sp_serveroption @server='game', @optname='rpc out', @optvalue='true';
this should re install ALL linked servers after reinserting all linked servers if error still persists repost the log and i can go thrue it to discover a new error as the mixmatch in sdata itself WILL not cause the server to stop running all the sdata is is a visyal display ingame a mixed sdata only restricts use of said items mobs and so on when in the game.
I deleted The Game in my linked sevrers. Ran this Query it re-created a Game. But there still aint no 'PS_DEFINEDB' And such in my linked servers.
#edit I THINK i fixed it by making the 'PS_DEFINEDB' mannualy by using a querry, now i have game and 'PS_DEFINEDB' in my linked servers :P second problem is the EP3 game.exe it cant connect because i propably modified the wrong ip X_X could some one help me with the game.exe?
This is an ep3 game.exe ( i think) wich Ip has to be edited? D:
Or if any one would be so friendly to send me a ep3 127.0.0.1 game.exe
I deleted The Game in my linked sevrers. Ran this Query it re-created a Game. But there still aint no 'PS_DEFINEDB' And such in my linked servers.
#edit I THINK i fixed it by making the 'PS_DEFINEDB' mannualy by using a querry, now i have game and 'PS_DEFINEDB' in my linked servers :P second problem is the EP3 game.exe it cant connect because i propably modified the wrong ip X_X could some one help me with the game.exe?
This is an ep3 game.exe ( i think) wich Ip has to be edited? D:
Or if any one would be so friendly to send me a ep3 127.0.0.1 game.exe
inside your ss at the bottom you will notice a line CONFIG.INI then a serios of what apears as IP's 61.129.54.66 is the ip you are going to be changeing. thrue many ip edits on game.exe i have noticed 99.99999% of the time the ip needing to be changed is easyest to search CONFIG then scrole down just a bit and the ip is positioned between 221.132.38.2 and 222.122.78.211 atleast on preaty much every game.exe i have edited that is were it has apeared for me