Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New servers?

Discussion on New servers? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New servers?

Hey all!
I'm pretty bored of all the p-servers out here, i finally found the best server and then it got DDosed.. is there any new server comming up? or that is made lately?

(would love a Link)

PreThx
Old 01/09/2012, 22:11   #2

after so many server was taken down i wouldnt be suprised if ppl stop advertising theirs servers here or try to make new ones

btw...there is another hacker than Apolly? ..mshadows19 ? (or they are same person?)
Old 01/09/2012, 22:22   #3

Ive just heard about Apollyon, and it was him that DDoesed, and if anyone wanna PM ME the link that also would be nice (NO HAMACHI)
Old 01/09/2012, 22:32   #4

play LoL
Old 01/09/2012, 23:16   #5

Im going to try l8er maybe But i really Love shaiya, so if anyone have a nice server let me know

- my favorite:
Pve/pvp servers
NOT instant lvl 15/30/70(or the highest lvl on serv)
Farming ( everything not free in item mall then its boring.)

hehe
Old 01/09/2012, 23:24   #6

You should come and try .
PvP/PvE Server.
Not instant level 70 or any jumps from level 60+.

Or you should look here , and pick one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 04:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick9449 View Post
Im going to try l8er maybe But i really Love shaiya, so if anyone have a nice server let me know

- my favorite:
Pve/pvp servers
NOT instant lvl 15/30/70(or the highest lvl on serv)
Farming ( everything not free in item mall then its boring.)

hehe
If you enjoyed EP4 and wish for a bit of nostalgic game play with a twist here and there, I will drop you a link to one a friend of mine is working on. The link wont be sent until it is ready, atm, they are looking for a secure host---all else is done.

Personally, I have not found a server I enjoyed playing in some time, this one has me quite anxious. I did the hosting thing, now it is time to get back to the player thing xD

Btw, it is nice to see somebody actually ask for a non-instant server that actually requires a bit of effort =)

Lastly, usually, this board is used for advertising...I wouldnt be surprised to get a knock on the door from a mod about it =p
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 05:19   #8

The biggest thing is, we DON'T really need another Pserver out there... we need the current ones to stabilize.
The more different servers we have out there, the more saturated the player-base gets.
A server (even a great one) with only 30 players on at any given time would still be a boring server, IMHO.
I know of a couple that are being released soon, on the other hand.

Just my thoughts.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 06:55   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by -III- View Post
Lastly, usually, this board is used for advertising...I wouldnt be surprised to get a knock on the door from a mod about it =p
I think as we both are moderators under different forums it is really clear that I have to move the thread to the right section and you certainly understand it so thanks for that, now....

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 08:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVUC View Post
The biggest thing is, we DON'T really need another Pserver out there... we need the current ones to stabilize.
The more different servers we have out there, the more saturated the player-base gets.
A server (even a great one) with only 30 players on at any given time would still be a boring server, IMHO.
I know of a couple that are being released soon, on the other hand.

Just my thoughts.
You are absolutely right about the player base being spread too thinly. However, looking at some other servers that have made recent comebacks, it obviously does not affect their ability to gain player mass. Rebirth is a good example of this.

Players and devs can say as they want (I will leave my personal opinion out of it), but they have made a VERY strong comeback as far as the size of their community is concerned, and this is a server with one of the most extensive cash malls I have seen to date.

There are many other things to consider when looking at the spread of the players, than just the number of servers.

Many of the servers popping up are nothing more than players who either got fed up because they couldn't find a server they enjoyed, or because a favorite of theirs closed down, and they could not find another like it. So they took matters into their own hands.

Personal preference will always outweigh the concern of the community size. It may not be the best for the health of the server community, but it will always be human nature.

As long as their is a difference in opinion, there will be options.
Old 01/10/2012, 16:08   #11

hehe
Well Thanks for your help guys and yes i know about 1 server but still not open..

And Guys sorry about Wrong section .. im abit new on this forum things so..

and ill check out fidetily, ive tried it once, but my friend left..so i joined him.. but ill give it a 2nd shot

-RicocheT
Old 01/11/2012, 08:23   #12

Well, here's the thing.
No, just the spreading thin of the playerbase doesn't cause issues within servers, but a majority of the servers out there are about 90% the same. Just drop %'s are different. Most that are "farmable" servers have the same drops in the same locations, just at different rates. Or there's the "instant" pvp servers, with farmable drops in the same areas as other servers.

What it really comes down to is whether or not the GM/ADM is active and personable.
Other than that, most of them are clones (give-or-take)
Old 01/11/2012, 18:44   #13

No one is going to advertise their servers anymore.. It will go via via nowdays. They tell their friends, those tell their friend etc etc.. untill there has been done something against those hackers/ddosers