Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

StatusDef's Doesnt Match stats ingame.

Discussion on StatusDef's Doesnt Match stats ingame. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
StatusDef's Doesnt Match stats ingame.

Hello im already reading this forum a long time.
But i got a small problem with our private server.

Our StatusDef's are the normal ones for each level but when we are ingame we have like 6k HP with our classes on level 1.

Thnx in advantage.
Ncro.
Old 12/24/2011, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
greetings
this a a problem with ps_game.exe the executable is old and not up to date.
the levels 61-70 were never added into the memory and therefor upon loading the game the exe doesnt load the status defs the way right giving you a statsus defs bug.
There is a fix I believe from zargon on this forum just search status def fix

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ingame-Stats
08/17/2011 - CrossFire - 9 Replies
http://www6.pic-upload.de/31.12.10/t1o4zjkervfj.jp g Wie kann ich so soeine Tabelle im Spiel aufrufen? Ich kenne viele Leute die das nicht wissen und es wäre nett zu sagen wie es geht :) Danke!
How to hack rappelz stats ingame? With CE
03/30/2011 - Rappelz - 20 Replies
If any one know how to haack a bit stats (damage hack.....) if any one knows a hack for that post it here xD tnx :mofo: :p
The client version doesnt match.
12/02/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
I'm aware that I'm on the hacks/exploits section and I'll upload what Im talking about but now Im confused....Im using Nebulars bypass.....and I get to log in and when I hit connect....a little message comes up saying this client version does not match so now I ask you all does anyone have something that will emulate rev 1222 instead of 1203? I'm a tad confused Like I promised Im uploading hte files I recieved ( I've compressed them all together and I've added my own read me on...
client doesnt match
11/17/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
mhh...i dont know but today i tried to start requiem with milkmans bypass client. But when i try to log in there comes a message "client doesnt match, please try again later", yesterday it runs perfectly in the end i dont need the bypass no more, so i copied my system backup over the hacked, but then comes a msg from hackshield that theres a hack. i looked there and it says i have a speedhack and lots more but...i dont activate any kind of it...can anyone help me pls? sry about my bad...